News Reynolds charged with DV

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watch the Tigers milk this to clear some salary cap space..

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In order police to charge with AOABH (Assault Occassioning Actual Bodily Harm) there just needs to be evidence of injury (bruise/scratch/blood drawn/redness of skin), in this instance "bruising". Compared with AOGBH (Assault Occassioning Grevious Bodily Harm) where it's serious injury or disfigurement, or Common Assault where it's just a slap or something like that.

From a post on WestTigersForum, he is no longer with the woman where they lost the twins and this was a newer partner.

Incorrect, same partner. She is an idiot.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Watch the Tigers milk this to clear some salary cap space..
Will the NRL require West Tigers to stand Reynolds down?
I know the NRL came up with a rule once De Belin was charged with rape and had to be stood down.
I think it is charges are laid that can x number of years of imprisonment?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will the NRL require West Tigers to stand Reynolds down?
I know the NRL came up with a rule once De Belin was charged with rape and had to be stood down.
I think it is charges are laid that can x number of years of imprisonment?
No DV carries a maximum 5 years so it doesn't fall into the stand down rule

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whats the latest on Joel Romelo Reynolds ? Any new news besides the Chinese whispers of social media? Hoping we don't have to wait several months for an update.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think you guys are forgetting a player can also be stood down if the alleged offence involves violence against women or children as was in Dylan Wankers case

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Career over if there is any guilt
No one wanted him anyway

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a jilted ex trying to ruin him if true i hope he goes her

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Sounds like a non-story. Will be surprised if anything comes of it.
DV cases are like rape cases, the he said/she said nature of them are so murky.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think you guys are forgetting a player can also be stood down if the alleged offence involves violence against women or children as was in Dylan Wankers case
Yep, right you are.

22A of NRL Rules 2019
- players charged with a criminal offence carrying a penalty of at least 11 years will be automatically stood down from playing in the NRL;
- the suspension will not require any finding of fault by the player and there is no right of appeal;
- players are still able to train with their team and are entitled to be paid their full remuneration under their contracts; and
- the NRL’s CEO can use his discretion to stand down players charged with less serious criminal offences, particularly where the offence involves women and children.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
JR should definitely go for the Inglis defence. It's foolproof. The ultimate get out of jail free card. With a handwritten letter of recommendation and a gobby from the man himself.
Obviously if Reynolds has done the wrong thing he deserves everything the law can throw at him, but from the looks of it he has been railroaded by a loopy moll.

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok so I’m allowed to tell you what she has done. He’s booked a tell all interview with 60 minutes.

So you know the so called pregnancy of the twins that he lost. It was a fake pregnancy. She lied about it even telling him it was twin boys and they did a baby reveal at Clempton Park. He had no idea at the time, very good at hiding.

She supposedly got pregnant again, never let Josh go any of the ultrasounds except this one time he begged her and she finally let him come.
In the clinic he caught her handing the receptionist a note saying he bashes me don’t let him into the ultrasound.

3 weeks ago Josh went to the police station to put an avo on her as he knew this was heading for disaster.
As of this week Bella was in Italy still saying she was pregnant with his baby.

She is an absolute idiot.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok so I’m allowed to tell you what she has done. He’s booked a tell all interview with 60 minutes.

So you know the so called pregnancy of the twins that he lost. It was a fake pregnancy. She lied about it even telling him it was twin boys and they did a baby reveal at Clempton Park. He had no idea at the time, very good at hiding.

She supposedly got pregnant again, never let Josh go any of the ultrasounds except this one time he begged her and she finally let him come.
In the clinic he caught her handing the receptionist a note saying he bashes me don’t let him into the ultrasound.

3 weeks ago Josh went to the police station to put an avo on her as he knew this was heading for disaster.

Always more to the story

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

If that is true that is completely fucked then. Fella's you gotta watch out for these women, they will bring you undone with their narcissistic behavior. I know, I've been their.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

She is a total fruit loop. I feel really sorry for Josh if everything he and others have said is true

A

Alexander the Great

If this is true what a **** of a human

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If this is true what a **** of a human
Yes mate definitely true. He is shattered. He wants the world to know what she’s done. You only have to look at all the social media pages and he’s coping it left right and centre. People just assume the worst.
He’s a top bloke, raised by his mum by herself. He would never touch a female.