News Reynolds charged with DV

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand how you could hide a fake pregnancy from your partner she was 6 months in. No bump? Josh not feel her belly for kicking like most partners do? If true maybe Josh shouldn't look for girls on Tinder anymore too many nut jobs.

Last edited:

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should’ve stayed with the dogs. Would've had more NRL games and probably fewer domestic issues

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Should’ve stayed with the dogs. Would've had more NRL games and probably fewer domestic issues
Na, he defenitely shouldn't have stayed.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Might seem like crazy behaviour (if true) but there are some really whacked out people out there. Motivation and drive in humans can sometimes be highly obscure, and have bizarre results.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok so I’m allowed to tell you what she has done. He’s booked a tell all interview with 60 minutes.

So you know the so called pregnancy of the twins that he lost. It was a fake pregnancy. She lied about it even telling him it was twin boys and they did a baby reveal at Clempton Park. He had no idea at the time, very good at hiding.

She supposedly got pregnant again, never let Josh go any of the ultrasounds except this one time he begged her and she finally let him come.
In the clinic he caught her handing the receptionist a note saying he bashes me don’t let him into the ultrasound.

3 weeks ago Josh went to the police station to put an avo on her as he knew this was heading for disaster.
As of this week Bella was in Italy still saying she was pregnant with his baby.

She is an absolute idiot.
Hooooly shit. That is so fked up. I knew that he didn't really like this chick (he just banged her on a trip to Melbourne or something) but had no idea how bonkers she was. If this interview with 60 mins happens it will be absolutely crazy.

Is 60 mins done for the year? Would this not come out until next year?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hooooly shit. That is so fked up. I knew that he didn't really like this chick (he just banged her on a trip to Melbourne or something) but had no idea how bonkers she was. If this interview with 60 mins happens it will be absolutely crazy.

Is 60 mins done for the year? Would this not come out until next year?
Perhaps this is a marketing opportunity for Durex to sign him up.

But seriously, if you're going to fuck random strangers, use a condom.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A rape reported the next day compared to a DV from 3 months ago. How are they even similar and how can you say bellend has done nothing wrong ?
Does anyone actually believe these women? Guys like De Bellin and Reynolds aren't bad blokes.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

The fuck is a condom ffs

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

I am pretty sure he knew her, but she was just a root whilst he was down in Melb. From what was reported he had no intentions of dating her until the "pregnancy".

Does anyone actually believe these women? Guys like De Bellin and Reynolds aren't bad blokes.
IMHO De Bellin is a totally shit bloke. If he is innocent of these charges then he is less of a shit bloke but he still cheated on his pregnant missus. That's low as shit in my book.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I’m allowed to tell you what she has done. He’s booked a tell all interview with 60 minutes.

So you know the so called pregnancy of the twins that he lost. It was a fake pregnancy. She lied about it even telling him it was twin boys and they did a baby reveal at Clempton Park. He had no idea at the time, very good at hiding.

She supposedly got pregnant again, never let Josh go any of the ultrasounds except this one time he begged her and she finally let him come.
In the clinic he caught her handing the receptionist a note saying he bashes me don’t let him into the ultrasound.

3 weeks ago Josh went to the police station to put an avo on her as he knew this was heading for disaster.
As of this week Bella was in Italy still saying she was pregnant with his baby.

She is an absolute idiot.
This is true. But there's more to that as well pretty F'd up feel for Josh.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only reason guys stay with crazy birds, is they go off like a rocket in bed.... speaking from experience ;)
Crazy chicks in fact are usually that way. That's the whole ying/yang of seeing a crazy chick. One minute she is playing with your balls, the next she is trying to cut them off.

My Dad told me "Son, never put your dick in crazy. For 5 minutes of fun they can give you a life time of hell"

It may not have been a life time but he was pretty right in what he was saying.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Too much victim blaming in this thread, shouldn't matter how long it takes someone to report something, regardless of this particular situation.

Wait until it happens to a close family member of yours, and they were hiding it for years because they were worried they couldn't tell you. Guarantee you will change your tune

I agree this whole story is very sad. I hadn't heard about the 60 minutes thing, not sure about that..

Just hope everyone involved is okay, including Romelo.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Too much victim blaming in this thread, shouldn't matter how long it takes someone to report something, regardless of this particular situation.

Wait until it happens to a close family member of yours, and they were hiding it for years because they were worried they couldn't tell you. Guarantee you will change your tune

I agree this whole story is very sad. I hadn't heard about the 60 minutes thing, not sure about that..

Just hope everyone involved is okay, including Romelo.
Victim blaming is never acceptable.... and neither is condemning without access to any real details surrounding the allegation. While they are far from the norm, false reports do occur, so everyone would be better off just reserving their judgment until more is known.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Probably a “honey trap” planted by the tigers to free up cap space.