News Reynolds charged with DV

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
cheers
not very tech savy
Doesn't always work, as news.com.au may not repeat the story if its considered more of a local issue, but its worth a shot (also Fox sports since its also owned by Murdoch).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good to see the cops dropped all charges. It’s a shame they didn’t look a bit further into her initially

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see the cops dropped all charges. It’s a shame they didn’t look a bit further into her initially
If he doesn't counter sue her or at least file complaint, then it's reasonable to assume Josh not doing that was part of the 'drop the charges' deal? Which stinks as now this slag is free to try it with her next target.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You’d think Grub would be looking to recoup most of his legal costs now. He would have spent a shit load of his legal team.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he doesn't counter sue her or at least file complaint, then it's reasonable to assume Josh not doing that was part of the 'drop the charges' deal? Which stinks as now this slag is free to try it with her next target.
He would have to sue her wouldn’t he? He would have plowed so much money into defending himself.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’d want to if I was him but it’s probably not much point and he won’t get anything out of her. The police will rarely take action either as they don’t want to discourage genuine victims from coming forward. It’s pathetic and this went close to ruining his life

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’d want to if I was him but it’s probably not much point and he won’t get anything out of her. The police will rarely take action either as they don’t want to discourage genuine victims from coming forward. It’s pathetic and this went close to ruining his life
He should be entitled to head butt her

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
She looked pregnant in that photo? Or photoshop
Well I don't even recall her having a tat there. Something's up with that photo. I doubt a model would get a tat like that given how image conscious they are. This chick simply wanted a luxury life and she apparently did this to 6 other men as well - conned them into giving her money. She has no idea what it feels like to have to work for something in life.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He would have to sue her wouldn’t he? He would have plowed so much money into defending himself.
You'd think so and if for no other reason than to scare this stupid gold digger into not trying this shit again. But then there are ugly, stupid men in this world that see a hotty and believe they like them for their personality. Case in point = Donald Trump.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jessica 'drug cheat' Perris got the same kiddie glove treatment from the cops when she tried something similar. Is it any wonder Bettina Arndt is hugely popular with a growing number of men?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No matter how much you would want to see her pay/suffer, suing her would be a fool's errand. I'd bet London to a brick she has zero recoverable assets.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No point. Another one of her exes got an $8k judgement against her and she declared bankruptcy so he never saw a cent.

The best Grub can probably hope for is a) he ultimately dodged a bullet with this fruitcake (imagine if he married her) and b) his profile has likely stopped any chance of her getting away with it again.

Onwards and upwards - an expensive and tough lesson but the main thing is he’s cleared his name. Life goes on.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If she’s ever assaulted for real, she’s fucked. no one will ever believe her again.