1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

News Reynolds charged with DV

Discussion in 'Rugby League General' started by Spoonman84, Dec 12, 2019.

1. MatstaDogg

MatstaDogg The Bearded Baker Premium Member

AVO's are easy to get and are given out like hot cakes. They are harder to defend.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dawgfather

Dawgfather Kennel Addict

Yes I know it's relatively easy to apply for one and be issued with one.

However I'm talking about the process of a police officer in a police station verifying the person's ID before they issue the AVO. Surely that is just a standard process in every instance (to avoid people coming in and asking for an AVO in a fake name)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Abu Azrael

Abu Azrael Kennel Addict

Was she a tiger in the sack though? Normally the crazy ones have the demon in them when it comes down to sex times?

4. CroydonDog

CroydonDog Kennel Immortal Gilded

I'd say above average, but far from the best I'd had. She had a very tidy figure though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. El Padrino

El Padrino Kennel Regular

yes they are,

sure they will will try and ruin your life or kill you but hey any bloke would say it was worth it but not publicly

6. Psycho Doggie

Psycho Doggie Kennel Enthusiast

It's a really hard lesson CD, most people have experienced it to some degree, though not as extreme as your case or JRs. Take your time getting to know people, stick to evidence based on actions, not words, and when you find a person who is the real deal, treat them as special, because we need more of them in this life.

• Like Like x 1
  7. CroydonDog

Mine wasn't too extreme in that it didn't threaten my career and there was no pregnancy issues, plus I don't put myself out there on Instagram. But looking back I struggle to comprehend how fucking stupid I was!

You live and (hopefully) learn.

With Josh, I guess we are all still speculating on what the real story is. Time will tell eventually

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Psycho Doggie

Psycho Doggie Kennel Enthusiast

You really have to listen to Talking to Strangers... you'll feel a lot better

9. doggieaaron

doggieaaron Super Moderator Staff Member

Last time poor josh will ever have a one nighter

10. Docta

Docta Kennel Participant

Police will verify someone’s id using their drivers licence given you need 100 points of id to obtain one.

I would say she either provided 100 points of fraudulent identification to the RMS at the time of obtaining her id or this was her legal name at the time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Docta

Docta Kennel Participant

Usually where there is an allegation (as made by the victim) supported by corroborating evidence such as injuries etc then that would be enough to put the matter before the Court.

It is then up to the Court to decide on the credibility of the evidence (as tested by the defence).

I dare say Josh didn’t speak to the police at the time of the investigation (under advice from his lawyer).

12. Dawgfather

Dawgfather Kennel Addict

Agree 100% with that.

But now that evidence has come to light which would appear to show that the AVO was issued to a fictitious person (or at least a persons name who does not exist), the charges should be withdrawn before it gets to court.

13. Docta

Docta Kennel Participant

I completely understand where your coming from but if police withdraw the matter they are effectively replacing the role of the magistrate/judge/jury, which flaws the criminal justice system. They decide who’s version to believe.

That said, police will withdraw a matter if there is clear evidence refuting the victim’s allegation. For example, footage showing the incident didn’t happen.

14. CaRomelo Koala

CaRomelo Koala Previously CaRomelo Koala

Can someone post the latest article on Reynolds. on the DT website

15. CroydonDog

As a workaround - alwasy try news.com.au, which, unlike the state newpapers is still free:

Josh Reynolds claims his former partner is a serial liar
    Josh Reynolds claims his former partner is a serial liar with a dark past involving fake aliases, fictional cancer and false pregnancies.

news.com.auFEBRUARY 7, 20201:23PM
    NRL: Josh Reynolds girlfriend Arabella Del Busso, the person that has the Tigers utility in hot water may not be the most credible witness.

NRL star Josh Reynolds has become embroiled in a bizarre scandal with former partner Arabella Del Busso, which allegedly involves fake aliases, fictional cancer diagnoses and false pregnancies.

Reynolds was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm relating to an alleged domestic violence incident in December.

Watch the 2020 NRL Nines tournament LIVE & On-Demand on KAYO. New to Kayo? Get your 14-day free trial & start streaming instantly >

NSW Police confirmed Del Busso attended St George Police Station to report an alleged assault, and Reynolds was consequently arrested and charged.

Reynolds has pleaded not guilty to the charges, forming his defence around the testimonies of six men who were allegedly deceived by Del Busso.

[​IMG]
    Nine News Australia

✔@9NewsAUS

#EXCLUSIVE: Nine News can reveal Wests Tigers star Josh Reynolds has been caught up in a bizarre situation with his former partner, involving multiple aliases, fake pregnancies and the fictional diagnosis of cancer. @breenie9 #9News

[​IMG]

5:26 PM - Feb 6, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

75 people are talking about this

According to Reynolds’ legal team, Del Busso — whose real name is Donna Preusker — has a history of deception and false aliases, used to exploit several former partners.

Reynolds reportedly intends to rely upon Preusker’s former boyfriends — along with several medical documents — in defending the assault charges, each of whom allegedly paid thousands of dollars to Preusker for a variety of reasons, one being false cancer treatment.

[​IMG]
    Josh Reynolds arriving at Sutherland Local Court in Sydney.Source:AAP

As revealed by Channel 9 News, Preusker has used fake personas in past relationships, allegedly tricking past lovers for money.

“I know her as Bella Donna Di Donato … She told me she had cervical cancer. I gave her about two-and-a-half to three thousand dollars for her treatment,” said one former boyfriend, who did not disclose his identity.

“She can’t get away with doing this to people. She’s been doing it for years.”

Michael Hayes, another former partner of Preusker’s, was awarded nearly $8000 in a Queensland tribunal after he sued for the return of money she claimed was needed for a relative’s funeral.

[​IMG]
    Arabella del Busso and Josh Reynolds. Picture: NineSource:Supplied

According to Channel 9 News, Preusker had falsely told Reynolds she was pregnant on three several instances, also informing the Tigers star she had gone through two miscarriages. However, Preusker’s medical records allegedly prove she was never pregnant on any of those three occasions.

[​IMG]
    An alleged pregnancy photo of Arabella Del Busso.Source:Supplied

Reynolds also claims Preusker told him her mother died and she needed money for a funeral.

Preusker’s mother, Isobel, spoke the Channel 9 News about her daughter’s repeated deception.

“What’s been happening is devastating for a lot of people and enough’s enough. She needs to be stopped,” Isobel Preusker said.

[​IMG]
    Josh Reynolds hurls verbal abuse towards the woman, believed to be his ex-girlfriend.Source:Supplied

Footage emerged in January of Reynolds in an argument with a woman, presumably Preusker. The video quickly circulated online and showed an agitated Reynolds calling the woman a “dog”.

“Can you get out? Out of my house, I want you out now. I want you out now or I’m going to f***ing flip it. I swear to god, I’m going to flip it,” Reynolds said.

Reynolds will appear in court on Thursday to apply for an expedited hearing.

He has been been given the all-clear by the NRL to play in this year’s competition.

16. Wahesh

Wahesh The Forefather of The Kennel

Lock her up and throw away the key.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. FaceBreaker

FaceBreaker Kennel Immortal

Not gonna lie, if she showed up on my door I’d fuk her.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  18. CroydonDog

Pregnancy fetish, hey?

Whatever floats one's boat.

19. MatstaDogg

MatstaDogg The Bearded Baker Premium Member

I'm assuming if she wasn't, she soon will be :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  20. KiwiDog7

KiwiDog7 Kennel Immortal