Official Reynolds Announces Retirement

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not mandatory or a rule that everyone's gotta love this guy. Doesn't make one a fuckwitt or sub human anymore than fans that love him. It Australia not the 3rd reich.
I thought allot of times in his career the good games he had were more than compensated for the shit games he had and some shitty conduct on pitch too. Brain explosions and such.

I'm glad he's done and dusted. He's gonna get good money out of the club for years to come so he wins.
I know right ! Don’t forget the swear word he used with that ref. No respect

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's not mandatory or a rule that everyone's gotta love this guy. Doesn't make one a fuckwitt or sub human anymore than fans that love him. It Australia not the 3rd reich.
I thought allot of times in his career the good games he had were more than compensated for the shit games he had and some shitty conduct on pitch too. Brain explosions and such.

I'm glad he's done and dusted. He's gonna get good money out of the club for years to come so he wins.
A lot of the heart they carry on with came from a side who struggled to score points and come up with attacking creativity (hmm wonder why) When he couldn’t get the best out of the top 2-4 squad we had most years he got desperate and started to ball hog and do ridiculous desperation plays. When everyone saw the Grub ball hogging instead of working towards the game plan it appeared to be passion and heart but it was selfishness and lack of ability. Des Hasler had to invent one of the most audacious forwards game plan in the history of the game to counteract Reynolds inability. He wasted one of the best forward packs assembled in the last 20 years of the game . You could probably say his most “Bulldog” act was to be greedy and taking the money and by extension not keeping the club hostage anymore.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The interview I watched, he was in tears, this is a true Bulldog. When he said he was filthy for leaving the doggs.. it stood out big time and he meant it. Love ya Joshy, bulldog legend. good luck for everything ahead!!

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A lot of the heart they carry on with came from a side who struggled to score points and come up with attacking creativity (hmm wonder why) When he couldn’t get the best out of the top 2-4 squad we had most years he got desperate and started to ball hog and do ridiculous desperation plays. When everyone saw the Grub ball hogging instead of working towards the game plan it appeared to be passion and heart but it was selfishness and lack of ability. Des Hasler had to invent one of the most audacious forwards game plan in the history of the game to counteract Reynolds inability. He wasted one of the best forward packs assembled in the last 20 years of the game . You could probably say his most “Bulldog” act was to be greedy and taking the money and by extension not keeping the club hostage anymore.
Yeah I concur. He was my least favourite player of that team during the enormous forward pack era, he and David Stagg lol.

I was never surprised to see him ball hog his passing skills were fucking terrible too. Throwing end over end floaters bloody horrible to watch like watching games from the 1980's.
It matches his personality like the way he can't get enough of his own PR. I can't think of anyone who gets more write ups than he does because he knows any press is good press etc...

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah I concur. He was my least favourite player of that team during the enormous forward pack era, he and David Stagg lol.

I was never surprised to see him ball hog his passing skills were fucking terrible too. Throwing end over end floaters bloody horrible to watch like watching games from the 1980's.
It matches his personality like the way he can't get enough of his own PR. I can't think of anyone who gets more write ups than he does because he knows any press is good press etc...
He is trying to kick start his Real Estate career hence the PR Blitz.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He can be the club hype man.
Yeah, a community ambassador and a role firing up young pups would suit him and probably the club well. Allan Langer is still running the water in his mid-50’s so no doubt Grub can stay involved in some way.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's just an out an out terrible footballer. There's been many overrated players in the last decade but he's the top of my list. He's hasn't played a good game of footy since about 2016 but still by sheer will clings to his "super star" status and loves recycling his "NSW state of origin hero" single handedly won the shield back during the QLD dynasty.

So much nonsense

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's just an out an out terrible footballer. There's been many overrated players in the last decade but he's the top of my list. He's hasn't played a good game of footy since about 2016 but still by sheer will clings to his "super star" status and loves recycling his "NSW state of origin hero" single handedly won the shield back during the QLD dynasty.

So much nonsense
We get it hater, one last game in reggies then hopefully you can build a bridge and get over it, fuckaduck :tearsofjoy:

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We get it hater, one last game in reggies then hopefully you can build a bridge and get over it, fuckaduck :tearsofjoy:
Geoff will still be talking about Reynolds in 5 years time blaming him for a missed Burton field goal or something like that

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Easy Tiger. How often do I gibber on about the current players, moaning and groaning after losses relentlessly. Burton, TPJ or Reed for instance.

I just see things for what they are and evidently it's different than how you feel but so what.

He's got his 2nd Prince of Belmore farewell party locked in and I'm sure fans at the ground will love the festivities.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Geoff will still be talking about Reynolds in 5 years time blaming him for a missed Burton field goal or something like that
Hopefully not, I had him blissfully in the rear view until he "announced his retirement" from super league.

I quite likely will still be upset in 3 years from now, maybe into a fourth but I think I'll be ok in 5 years time.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I do think the year long lap of honour he is getting is a bit absurd.
Completely absurd, soon as the story broke I just did a token face slap #hesatitagain.

Anyway hope he has great day and a good last game and moves on.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully someone retires Adam Reynolds early in the match