Official Reynolds Announces Retirement

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m sorry but this is pathetic and fucking embarrassing for our club.

a grown man on stage sobbing uncontrollably about his retirement despite not playing for a while.
Just goes to show the emotionally driven pea hearts we have in our books.
a naive and dumb ar$e comment - Zero context and understanding of the situation - save the trolling for someone or something else…Josh deserves his moment which comes with a great deal of emotion upon reflection.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He showed enthusiasm, unfortunately he is a bad luck curse in Reserve Grade, just like Flanagan is in First Grade. I blame Flanagan for the near capitulation at the end of the Rabbitohs game.
Should blame ciraldo for 1 reinstating flange 2 his mystifying use of the bench should have used flange to rest Mahoney and 3 for putting him in the middle with Mahoney and Sexton still on the field

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The first grade coaches he had didnt get the best out of him, should of had a Premiership.
Good on him for seeing he is getting on and its time to go party with Carney and Shapelle

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloke gave up his top 30 spot for Sexton and decided to retire at a place he clearly loves. It isn't strange or unprecedented. He wants one final goodbye. He isn't in the first grade team and hasn't made a fuss.

I think we should go easy on him. He is a great clubman. He loves the Bulldogs and will be good to have around the younger players to help build the passion for the club.
Well said. While I wouldn't have had him in our top 30 you can't fault his passion and love of the Bulldogs. If he had a choice then he did the right thing for the club standing aside for Sexton and deserves the chance to say goodbye on Saturday. Don't think we need to dance on his grave, so wishing him all the best in (NRL player) retirement.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It won't happen, but imagine the scenes if Reynolds comes on and scores the match winning try against the Broncos hahah
Goodness me that's about 5 years to late and 30 bridges to far to contemplate such an outcome lol.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said. While I wouldn't have had him in our top 30 you can't fault his passion and love of the Bulldogs. If he had a choice then he did the right thing for the club standing aside for Sexton and deserves the chance to say goodbye on Saturday. Don't think we need to dance on his grave, so wishing him all the best in (NRL player) retirement.
How did he ‘give his place to S**ton?

why do people fall for this BS?

In case people forgot,
We released Andrew Davey.
We released Ryan Gray.
We also dropped BBO from top 30.

There were plenty of top 30 spots available.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In an era where so many players visibly didn’t give a shit for the jersey it was refreshing to see him come back although it was never going to work out.

He represents a much more successful era and hopefully that in some way, shape or form rubs off on the current squad.