Reynolds and Hodkinson Future Australian halves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is just my opinion but in my eyes these two will become the next half combo for Australia and lead NSW for years to come! With Cronk and Thurston coming near the end of their playing days these two great players have it in their sights!

They will also lead the Bulldogs to a couple of premierships! Des Hasler must take credit! Well done boys!

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I love our boys, but there isn't enough crack on this earth to make me believe that our boys will be the Australian halves in the future. Reynolds maybe bench but thats it. Way too many in front of Hodkinson.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love our boys, but there isn't enough crack on this earth to make me believe that our boys will be the Australian halves in the future. Reynolds maybe bench but thats it. Way too many in front of Hodkinson.
This

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who else is infront of him though just DCE once the big 3 and Thurston are gone

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pearce is hopeless! Hodkinson is in front of him by a mile now

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thurston and Cronk have got another good 3 - 4 years left in them, Plus you got DCE and young luke brooks..

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
DCE is a rare talent. Wasnt his best game yesterday, but he will get first pick after Thurston/Cronk.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thurston and Cronk have got another good 3 - 4 years left in them, Plus you got DCE and young luke brooks..
Young Luke Brooks though, older one could fizzle out, get injured or just not go any further

alquillera

Waterboy
Reaction score
its gonna be DCE or luke brooks for halfback and reynolds or milford for 5/8

B

BoonReturns

Wouldn't be too far off a chance. If NSW win this series they will both have a chance. If NSW win two more series with the boys as halves they will go on to be the Aus halves. Remember Trent has been off the field for an incredibly long time so his game is still developing. With a few years of rep and finals footy he could improve dramatically

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Slightly of topic
They are going ok, but still nowhere the level of Turvey and Lamb where
I think you may be getting a little lost in the moment

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With SOO series win and Bulldogs Premiership this year it wil be step closer.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One step at a time bud.

Lets get a NSW series win & then more importantly a Bulldogs premiership.

Is the potential there, yes!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Prolly not I reckon. They are the best defensive halves in the comp, every other team has a speedhump in their halves, not us.

Just in shock as to how Des has got them playing. They play basic and high percentage football, although grub has a bit of freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.