Retired NRL star Tevita Pangai Jr has been spotted at Brisbane Broncos training fuelling speculation he could be eyeing a return to rugby league.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Broncos are they really that stupid. If so there season is done. Only positive he would do is more than likely bash our team to bits. Score a try, set up plenty and offload at will. Seems to happen against us quite a bit

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon it's all media bullshit. Kevie cleaned out the trouble makers at the broncos like Pangai and Lodge and the Broncos improved, not sure why he would want him back. Old boys club like Tallis would definitely be against him returning.

Brisbane do need to fill Fleglers spot but I doubt TPJ is the guy.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If true what's on fox sports page he wants to join the second half of the season. As he believes he box and play league at the same time.

I call bullshit he couldn't he doesn't have the discipline to play league never alone box.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Two hard runs in two years but still had potential.
Should be a clause that if a player walks out on a contract he cant come back to the sport unless that club gets first pick.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hes a scammer and anyone who pays him is a victim. Dont be a victim like us lol.