Opinion Restaurant for Lunch

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Hey Kennellers (but fck off if you are a fin supporter).

Gotta take my missus and fam somewhere for Lunch on Sunday - kids 18th birthday. Here's my dilemma. Just some background on the participants.

Me - as you all know - the Lizard Lord only eats da best.
Missus - wants to go to a place she went with da girls for a feed, got food poisoning and wants to go back. She's not smart but for sex, I'm ok with that.
Kid - takes after the missus (sigh) and hates seafood
In Laws - not sure where the bro in law is these days with teeth and the sis still thinks she's living the high life despite living in a humptie at Kurnell
Mother In Law - worth a motza but wears King Gees and whinges if I don't cook a big meal to leave her left overs. Like FFS - she could probably buy 3 or 4 restaurants with chump change
Mother In Law freeloaders - no idea who these cnts are except they scabbed free rent out of the Mother In Law
Auntie in Law - believes Mary Poppins is the code by which all women should live. I have it on my to do list to pull the biggest bong while driving her around one day.
Think some cuzs as well which might turn out alright. Like some seriously big chicks (we're looking for props right?) but they might bring along some snort so thats ok then.

So apparently I'm picking up the tab (yay) - trying to keep it under $1500 for 10 (cnts can pay for their own grog).

Has to be southern side of Sydney up to the city, also has to be:
- no seafood
- no asian
- somewhere if photos get taken by someone else insta doesn't crash coz of some of the nude heads in the background
- somewhere where dress codes is optional (coz I reckon the MIL is not dropping the KG's for a nice lunch).

Was looking at Nours or mebbe Porcine. Any other suggestions? Further south the better coz with this collection of idiots - I'm sure a few of them are getting lost...

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Just go to Maccas. Everyone can enjoy that. McFeast is back, didn’t ya hear?
I only go to Maccas in outback NSW when I'm dying for caffeine and there are no other choices.

As usual, constructive input from you @lovema @196 @04 dreami whoever the fck u are....

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I only go to Maccas in outback NSW when I'm dying for caffeine and there are no other choices.

As usual, constructive input from you @lovema @196 @04 dreami whoever the fck u are....
You know perfectly well I’m not any of those people.

What’s wrong with Maccas? You sound a bit elitist, tbh!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You know perfectly well I’m all of those people.

What’s wrong with Maccas? You sound a bit elitist, tbh!
If I answer that question - they will start calling me #WordCount

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If I answer that question - they will start calling me #WordCount
Unlikely, as nobody calls anybody #WordCount with the exception of you.

Come on, Fam. McFeast is Australia’s favourite burger. I took my girl there and she was very impressed.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Unlikely, as nobody calls anybody #WordCount with the exception of you.

Come on, Fam. McFeast is Australia’s favourite burger. I took my girl there and she was very impressed.
Meh - top 5 viral posters on TK bro. Top 5. #WordCount one of my finer works....

And U only liked it because you got a McHappy ending. No - cannot afford the medical bills (again)...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Meh - top 5 viral posters on TK bro. Top 5. #WordCount one of my finer works....

And U only liked it because you got a McHappy ending. No - cannot afford the medical bills (again)...
True… I got to put my sausage in her McMuffin for breakfast the next morning too. Highly recommended.

Not knocking it, Fam. I guess it’s possible someone may use it against you. I eat swooshed from time to time lol

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
True… I got to put my sausage in her McMuffin for breakfast the next morning too. Highly recommended.

Not knocking it, Fam. I guess it’s possible someone may use it against you. I eat swooshed from time to time lol
The question is how many others have had the same McMuffin but lets stay on topic.

You're no help.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s an 18th, sounds like you’re gonna put the poor kid to sleep with the current thinking. Drop the family, bring his mates into the equation and get em to the pubs, clubs and throw a bit of money at the kittens later in the piece

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
It’s an 18th, sounds like you’re gonna put the poor kid to sleep with the current thinking. Drop the family, bring his mates into the equation and get em to the pubs, clubs and throw a bit of money at the kittens later in the piece
Dolt - the kids gunna be dry for the next 3 years with the place he's going to with his mates. I know - I organised it for them.

Its not like I can take the extended family in a van to drop him off at a brothel ffs.

No wonder your takes are so bad.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For 10 you'll probably have to book.

For that budget (which is decent), you'd quite comfortably get into Sails At Lavender Bay (https://www.sailslavenderbay.com/)

Without a doubt one of the best views as it looks straight up the harbour at the Harbour Bridge.

Another really nice place that isn't quite as swanky (but food is good and view is amazing) is (deep breath) "The Theatre Bar At The End Of The Wharf"

Yes that's it's actual name. It's in the Sydney Theatre Company at the end of the pier. Cracking view too, but not sure if they are open Sundays. Bit more casual place though.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is that greek still at Cronulla? Or take them to Summersault. They don’t have to get seafood and so many bogans there the dress code wouldn’t matter. You’ve left it pretty late for a booking though. Can you just got to a pub? It’s an 18th after your. Where are you sending your son and his mates? Not many dry places left these days. Is this the photo mate? Haha
IMG_8886.jpeg

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I applaud you for the way you speak about your inlaws. Now say it to your Mrs face
Have plenty of times. I fortunately only usually get them once a year at Xmas - think thats good for both me and them.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I applaud you for the way you speak about your inlaws. Now say it to your Mrs face

exactly.
I thought this thread was to be recommended where to go for lunch?
Not a cheap jab at family and in-laws!
You don’t need to make a thread to do that, just say it to their face!

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bearded Dragon does a good feed, plus it's got an animal farm for the kids, and live music out the back on weekends, set back in the bush at the base of the mountain, its a great little secluded surprise.