Resolving our Halfback situation. An analysis.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A teenage leb kid and a teenage Tongan kid with no experience going to be thrown in together in the NRL…..‘won’t work.

You always need to pair them up with experience. Someone to guide them, hold their hand, when they are down touch their shoulder and grip
Its not working now. If we don't change something we wont improve

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The real halfback problem is that we've invested millions into a so called 5/8 that's struggling to do the basics so we're now relying on an 18 year old 5/8 to play halfback to "take pressure off him".
Lol, how about we just wait and see how the kid goes and if it all goes to shit in a handbag you can tell us you where right.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My spelling isn’t exactly impeccable… mainly because I make typos and tend not to self-edit when I’m tired…. But good analysis, baby! @Nasheed is a Kennel legend in his own right, but our styles are very different.
You certainly both have styles, It’s just the substance that’s severely lacking.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol, how about we just wait and see how the kid goes and if it all goes to shit in a handbag you can tell us you where right.
Karl and Papali'i will send our PANTHER recruits to the centres.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Even bog average halves like Sexton n Boyd, Fogarty have leant that halves have to run straight - Kao Weeks who probably has more speed n better step did the cross field drifting runs, as perfectly executed by Flanagan, looked z grade.
We had Sexton at one stage on a 4 year development contract a few years back

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
BTW won’t name names to protect anonymity but I ran into a TK member last year at the parramatta Diwali festival and he recognised me and we got a photo together and he bought me a gin. Thanks again!View attachment 67723
Everytime I hear about Diwali I think of Michael Scotts Diwali song

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I can’t even tell if it was any different at this point, no real alts was about it which made it cleaner now it’s turned into a hobby.
Are there any actual alts though?
I feel that is just a myth no one’s fact checked