Replacements for CHN ?

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we need some more experience in the middle rather than going out and spending big on an edge backrower, get a younger guy
Jamil Hopoate, Ethan Bullemor, Josh Curran, Mitchell Dunn, Bayley Sironen

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why Hoppa at second row?
Because it will revolutionise our attack. Strong ball carrier that can offload or break tackles, smart enough to run some nice lines, very good ball player that will link up well with our outside backs and ease the pressure on our halves..it will work, trust me I'm some guy on the internet.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not a direct replacement but josh Kerr from the dragons would be awesome, I thought he had a real impact when he came on against us last weekend and is in my opinion a player just on the verge of taking that next step
He's going to extend with the Dragons I heard

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I like the idea of Cohen Hess as I think he has plenty of footy still in him but might need a change of scenery. I also would like to nab Scott Sorenson, would be reasonable price and is a mobile forward with a step.
He's young Hess but fuck me he's a pussy doesn't like doing the hard yards ... If you put Liam Martin's effort and aggression into him you would have a awesome player... Worth the punt at a reasonable price though

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's young Hess but fuck me he's a pussy doesn't like doing the hard yards ... If you put Liam Martin's effort and aggression into him you would have a awesome player... Worth the punt at a reasonable price though
Yeah, he come into FG on a mission and was unstoppable, played origin and was dynamite running off JT. Then he just went missing.. I think hanging around a hungry pack with a team headed up instead of down could bring back his best.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because it will revolutionise our attack. Strong ball carrier that can offload or break tackles, smart enough to run some nice lines, very good ball player that will link up well with our outside backs and ease the pressure on our halves..it will work, trust me I'm some guy on the internet.
After CheeKam can you be trusted again??

RobT

Mass debator
Reaction score
I'd love us to have a crack at Tupouniua from the Roosters. He wouldn't be on much atm. Awesome hole runner.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd love us to have a crack at Tupouniua from the Roosters. He wouldn't be on much atm. Awesome hole runner.
Always has a blinder against us.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agree a good line runner has his deficiencies but they are far outweighed by his aggressiveness.
11. Pikuara
12. Tupouniua
13. Topine
would be great long term

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Brendan Pikuara (Broncos)

Broncos want to keep Fifita, TPJ and all their other gun forwards... Get under their guard and plan for the future by stealing this kid. Apparently 9 clubs are lining up for him when he comes off contact in November.

Left edge backrower with size, power, footwork, skill and some hard hitting defence. Looks quite good and could be a good backrow partner for Topine in the future as hes already played alongside him in the Aussie Schoolboys where Topine played lock.

Denan Kemp's highlights review on the boy

Last edited:

Chriso86

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think we have enough back rowers really, rfm (if re signed) stimpson, not fussed on elliot, Jackson, topine, doorey, pitavao? do we really need to buy more or give the young guys a shot

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's young Hess but fuck me he's a pussy doesn't like doing the hard yards
Exact thought when I saw his name pop up in here. Looks the goods physically but he is soft as hell. Not sure if he's run a hard line since his debut season and I think he probably surprised a few people in that first year, hence the breakout season and nothing since.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pray we don’t pay over now for fricken Elliot to stay. He ain’t worth more than 300-350 tops.

we won’t find a like for like replacement now. This has set us back a bit.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Cohen hess really doesn't look interested in being on the footy field any more....
You would too if you got belted by Rocky in front of your home country and wife and the fans turned on you.