Repatriation of IS Wives and Children

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
hiroshima and nagasaki atomic bomb victims would have survived if they were vaccinated, some medical experts did actually say that you should get vaccinated for covid in case of a nuclear disaster
Doesn't iodine help with radiation?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm not heartless, I wish the wives and mothers return to "normal" and appreciate our country.

I guess take it as a case by case situation and come down hard on the ones that don't re-asimilate with us.
They will be watched very closely for the rest of their lives, bro. Of this, I am pretty sure.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do you agree with my idea of sending them to Indonesia? Their hate for the West and Indonesia being an Islamic country would be perfect for them and them not being in our country is perfect for us.

It's win-win.
It would depend on the Indonesians. I wouldn't be making assumptions at this stage as to whether they hate the west or not though, people change. Their hate may have consolidated, or diminished.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It would be my honour to guide you there. Just don't eat for 3 months before we go, you're gonna need all the stomach space you can get lol
It would be my fkn pleasure to go with you..
I got plenty of space to fill… :D

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It would be my fkn pleasure to go with you..
I got plenty of space to fill… :D
Ok, done deal.

How fast can you grow a beard and get a tan so you can fit in? Lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok, done deal.

How fast can you grow a beard and get a tan so you can fit in? Lol
I’m known as The White Arab over there..

My skin is fair, my hair is light.
My face is smooth, no hair in sight.
For I am the White Arab, and it is known to all,
If you don’t wear sunglasses you’ll burn an eyeball!

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m known as The White Arab over there..

My skin is fair, my hair is light.
My face is smooth, no hair in sight.
For I am the White Arab, and it is known to all,
If you don’t wear glasses you’ll burn an eyeball!
The White Arab POET!

Don't worry, I'm sure you know enough cursing in Arabic to fit in lol

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They will be watched very closely for the rest of their lives, bro. Of this, I am pretty sure.
Having these 60 people plus no doubt their close associates monitored round the clock for the next 40+ years sounds like a massive waste of tax payer dollars.

They ended up over there by their own choice and should therefore be made to deal with the consequences.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Having these 60 people plus no doubt their close associates monitored round the clock for the next 40+ years sounds like a massive waste of tax payer dollars.

They ended up over there by their own choice and should therefore be made to deal with the consequences.
I don't think the choice was even 100 percent theirs in a lot of cases.... all good to condemn a choice when you don't have to contend with the threat of honour killings.

They are Australian citizens and their kids are 100 percent blameless. We've wasted taxpayer dollars on plenty of less worthwhile causes.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't think this is going to lead to mass terrorist attacks here if that's what anyone is worried about.. They'll be watched and tracked like crazy.

If anyone wanted to become a terrorist or be influenced, they could easily do it in their own communities here or by being brainwashed by all of the propaganda on social media, YouTube etc.

Plus, aside from the Lindt attack which was mild compared to others around the world, there haven't been any serious incidents here even when Isis was at it's strongest. Nor have there been anywhere near the same amount of terrorist attacks in recent years in Western countries as there were several years ago in Paris, London etc..

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nah traffic is fucked as it is , don’t think we need more people …. Lol

seriously though , I understand the humanitarian aspect of repatriation for the women and children of ISIS flogs …. However they did leave here to join their partners knowing full well that it was against the governments advice . In many cases had to go through several countries to arrive in Iraq and Syria which I think shows intent from their side to join the supposed caliphate .
I’m totally against it to be honest , no one in their right mind would make the decision to go there at that time.
How do we know that these people weren’t involved ?
‘Having watched a lot of the propaganda Isis released during that time I would say anyone involved deserves zero sympathy and do not deserve to be allowed to re enter Australia

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't think the choice was even 100 percent theirs in a lot of cases.... all good to condemn a choice when you don't have to contend with the threat of honour killings.

They are Australian citizens and their kids are 100 percent blameless. We've wasted taxpayer dollars on plenty of less worthwhile causes.
They could have stayed here and not gotten involved, there was close to zero chance their partners were ever returning from Syria ….

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's the right thing to do. Sounds like they will be subject to strict control orders and some will actually be in jail. ASIO will be watching them very closely too, no doubt. I’d say they would pose much less of a security threat than a lot of people already living freely in our community at this stage. The known threat is usually less dangerous than the unknown.

They are Australian citizens and many of them wouldn’t have gone there 100 per cent willingly. Sure, they could have fled from their husbands and faced death from some kind of horrible act of "retribution", but I'm sure many of them were placed in a no win situation.

The kids are completely innocent in this. They deserve a second chance, and I believe their mothers do too.
I agree and people can be un-radicalised, particularly given they have now seen that side of it and look where it got them. Take a step back and you see they are first time criminals and should be treated as such. Cocaine Cassy was recently allowed back in after serving her time and no doubt she will be closely monitored, I think these people should be treated at least the same as a drug runner.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They could have stayed here and not gotten involved, there was close to zero chance their partners were ever returning from Syria ….
Not just their partners they would have had to worry about, I'd say.