Repatriation of IS Wives and Children

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
An infant or small child born here and taken by their parents, should they not have any rights to their birthplace being Australian?
I say yes.
But what that looks like, how the government would assess or process that I cant begin to imagine. Too complex.
The 1 certainty would be the mother of the children undoubtedly knew what she was doing when she took them.
So ive offered nothing other than infant children in this mess are innocent Australians.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
First the Sri Lankan family who broke the law and jumped the queue now these terrorist families. We knew this would happen with the lefties in government. I feel bad for the kids but they’ll be fucked in the head and odds on to end up in jail. Disgraceful decision

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Perhaps they can be housed at Wellcamp for an extended period?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure ,but I'd like to visit Syria one day,when it's a bit safer
One of my carers is Syrian and is just back from spending 6 weeks there..she was there 3 years ago and two years before that..she’d send me pictures..dude due to economic sanctions and Israel’s continue bombing, the place has basically decayed..it is really is visible from the pictures she has sent me over the course of these trips.. They only have two hours of electricity..10-11am and 11-12pm.. food costs a fortune..their value of their wages are eroded.. The people who are pro-Assad are not entirely happy with him anymore and want to finally end their conflict with Israel over the Golan Heights..and recognise it as Israel’s..and that’s a huge thing to do..that is how much they are suffering..

I’d like to visit there too..the history of the place is phenomenal.. Take Damascus..one of the oldest continually occupied cities in the world.. Just awesome.. To her family I’m known as the White Arab..:laughing:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of my carers is Syrian and is just back from spending 6 weeks there..she was there 3 years ago and two years before that..she’d send me pictures..dude due to economic sanctions and Israel’s continue bombing, the place has basically decayed..it is really is visible from the pictures she has sent me over the course of these trips.. They only have two hours of electricity..10-11am and 11-12pm.. food costs a fortune..their value of their wages are eroded.. The people who are pro-Assad are not entirely happy with him anymore and want to finally end their conflict with Israel over the Golan Heights..and recognise it as Israel’s..and that’s a huge thing to do..that is how much they are suffering..

I’d like to visit there too..the history of the place is phenomenal.. Take Damascus..one of the oldest continually occupied cities in the world.. Just awesome.. To her family I’m known as the White Arab..:laughing:
The food!!!!!!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've made dumb choices when I was young, and needed a second chance on things. Myself and anyone who has done similar aren't really in a position to comment, otherwise we just confirm ourselves as hypocrites.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I guess we have a humanitarian role to play, but I don’t think they should automatically live freely in Australia, not immediately and especially for the parents who chose to go to Syria, even if they were brainwashed. Kids weren’t given any choice, we can’t allow them to die, especially if they were born here. How about housing them in Anna’s white elephant Covid quarantine facility and then charge them Kingsland land tax? Whoops they scrapped that stupid idea :-).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've made dumb choices when I was young, and needed a second chance on things. Myself and anyone who has done similar aren't really in a position to comment, otherwise we just confirm ourselves as hypocrites.
Do you agree with my idea of sending them to Indonesia? Their hate for the West and Indonesia being an Islamic country would be perfect for them and them not being in our country is perfect for us.

It's win-win.