Opinion Renters...

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's funny how you talk so much about renters crying yet you have a 16 page thread where you've done nothing but cry about renters. Obsessed much?
Sounds like a renter who got lucky when his family passed away, starter to rent out their boomer hard work and now takes a hard line stance imo.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

We all knew Renters lie.
The funniest part is the ones that have clearly scrambled to clean before inspections but the place still looks fucked! Enjoy the rent rise you can’t afford haha

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Root cause of all this is Governments failure to provide/ plan adequate housing at lower rents for those who needed it now they want to make the private sector responsible for thier selfish and dumb planning decisions what happened to the billions of $ tax on sales of home when the real increases started in late 1990s and subsequent taxes.... they saw it as windfall and wasted it. Liberal and Labour.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminded me of @Blue_boost

don't shoot the messenger but that's the way people see it. They don't like saying it publicly but privately they think renters are bums and that have bad habits, stink, smoke, drink, gamble, don't mow grass, holiday at ulladulla, drink cask wine, cant manage their money, obtain bad credit and drive high mileage bomb cars..

dont shoot the messenger!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
don't shoot the messenger but that's the way people see it. They don't like saying it publicly but privately they think renters are bums and that have bad habits, stink, smoke, drink, gamble, don't mow grass, holiday at ulladulla, drink cask wine, cant manage their money, obtain bad credit and drive high mileage bomb cars..

dont shoot the messenger!
I'm aware our renters smoke vape in the house. But it's a delightful berry scent as opposed to the usual musky scent of the baby bonus bums so I'm not mad about it.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting to see in Germany half the population rent. Apparently they are allowed to take out leases of 30 years.

1692967239062.png

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Best thing about owning a home is. one day you will die and all your family will reveal their true colours and start grubbing and sueing each other for what you left behind!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Best thing about owning a home is. one day you will die and all your family will reveal their true colours and start grubbing and sueing each other for what you left behind!
Some families mate, not all

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Some families mate, not all
most families!
I’ve heard it all too often.
Humans are shit and will show their true colours when money and assets are involved!

don’t delude yourself into believing it couldn’t possibly happen to you?
Christopher Reeve summed it up perfectly a long time ago when he stated
“It can happen to anyone at anytime”.

chances are it might not happen?
But in all sincerity, people die and for those left behind, money can change people or make the mask slip!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
most families!
Humans are shit and will show their true colours when money and assets are involved!

But in all sincerity, people die and for those left behind, money can change people or make the mask slip!
I know what you’re saying but it’s always been the opposite with my family. They actually argue that others should take more than them

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know what you’re saying but it’s always been the opposite with my family. They actually argue that others should take more than them
see. It’s still driving a wedge.
It’s good to hear you have a family who are mostly selfless.
But they’re still fighting over who should get what?

No one should fight over money and assets.
I’m lucky to have at least one friend for over 30 years from childhood, thanks to us not grubbing over money.
We never go tit for tat keeping tabs on who owes who?
That’s a load of shit.
If you’re truly mates then no one owes anything!

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
most families!

Bro not to go into too much detail but I'm facing this evil greed myself with my wife's dying grandmother.

My in-laws are the biggest money hungry ***** I have met.

We are selling her run down 1 bedroom unit in St Marys and her children are already fighting over it like its a 30 room mansion in Kirribilli.

She chose to leave it to my daughter, but my wife talked her out of it because she can't handle the vulture motherfuckers doing her head in about it.

But the joke is on them all, we are putting her into the most expensive nursing home we can find and God willing she lasts longer than the money does so they end up with nothing.

PS she has been living with us and looked after like a queen for the last 7 years and we don't want a cent, even though we are struggling and the worse off out of all the *****

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Root cause of all this is Governments failure to provide/ plan adequate housing at lower rents for those who needed it now they want to make the private sector responsible for thier selfish and dumb planning decisions what happened to the billions of $ tax on sales of home when the real increases started in late 1990s and subsequent taxes.... they saw it as windfall and wasted it. Liberal and Labour.
developers are going to be raking it in putting another 10 stories of shoeboxes on top of their projects. Renters are going to get mad about that too

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro not to go into too much detail but I'm facing this evil greed myself with my wife's dying grandmother.

My in-laws are the biggest money hungry ***** I have met.

We are selling her run down 1 bedroom unit in St Marys and her children are already fighting over it like its a 30 room mansion in Kirribilli.

She chose to leave it to my daughter, but my wife talked her out of it because she can't handle the vulture motherfuckers doing her head in about it.

But the joke is on them all, we are putting her into the most expensive nursing home we can find and God willing she lasts longer than the money does so they end up with nothing.

PS she has been living with us and looked after like a queen for the last 7 years and we don't want a cent, even though we are struggling and the worse off out of all the *****
I’m sorry to hear this shit is happening to you.
I hope your wife’s grandmother outlives the money from the house.
Let the grubs have the one bedroom home in St Mary’s.

I used to be from St Mary’s.
People call it a hole.
Well it literally is a hole now!

I don’t care what anyone thinks?
Money changes people and when the Father and Mother move to the next life.
In this life the true colours of most will be revealed!
They will no longer be able to hide in the sheep skin!

beware of the one family member who decides to live with an elderly family member as they get to the back end of their life!