Opinion Renters...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah it can be but the time spent on the toilet afterwards makes me question whether it was worth it
Surprisingly I'm not that bad after indian considering my stomach issues.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
People are not wired up right these days. All the bums that want to work from home, or campaign for a 4 day work week then they say I also want a big wage increase for my lack of productivity . So Interest rates go up to stop inflation caused by big pay increases for low productivity and then the landlords pass on the cost to renters and the renters cry fowl. Go get a job renter bums

Do we need a thread to discuss the Aussie lazy bum?
Say again?

If you're going to act like asshole at least get your facts straight

Screenshot_20230611_213911_Chrome.jpg

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
see that big leap in productivity in 2000? thats when Rodzilla started working ffs
#metoo lol.

Us 1980-85 born are the last tough generation.

Look at Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Born 1981 and still worth his weight in gold!
How ironic the name Zlatan literally means Golden too!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
There was also a spike in std's in 2000 thanks to the Sydney Olympics and @DinkumDog coming out of the closet
Anal sex jokes! Again!
Harrington has all the (no make that one) gag in his kit.
But light travels faster than sound, which is why Harrington appears bright - until he speaks :-).

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Anal sex jokes! Again!
Harrington has all the (no make that one) gag in his kit.
But light travels faster than sound, which is why Harrington appears bright - until he speaks :-).
Took you that long to write that after I edited the post you mental midget. Seethe harder DeleteDog

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Took you that long to write that after I edited the post you mental midget. Seethe harder DeleteDog
You know Harrington, sometimes we all need what only you can provide - your absence :-).

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What about homeowners who rent out their property but themselves rent elsewhere for a better lifestyle haha

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
see that big leap in productivity in 2000? thats when Rodzilla started working ffs
So 1998 you were a semi professional Tetris player , by 2000 you gave the gig up and joined the work force (still salty I can’t beat your kennel Tetris score)