reni matuia in trouble now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJC_2008

Waterboy
Reaction score
If in fact he did miss training from having a BIG weekend, he needs to be severely reprimanded. We can no longer have this self indulgent attitude within the club. I, like most of you are sick of turning on the TV & reading the newspapers seeing our great clubs name being dragged through the mud. These overpaid players need to take some pride not only in the Jersey but for themselves.

He needs to be fined heavily & IF it happens again then rip up his contract & he can f-off to where ever the hell he likes. Hopefully this will be a warning to all the other players that this kind of attitude will no longer be tolerated.

D

DoggyStylz

we need to get rid Mitsubishi Electric and replace them with our new sponsors 'sapphires' on the front and 'northies' on the back

Faz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reni was out with my mate all weekend, apparently it was a massive bender!

K

Kane 'em

Fcukin' jerk.
Has he been under a rock for the past month?

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
we need to get rid Mitsubishi Electric and replace them with our new sponsors 'sapphires' on the front and 'northies' on the back
LOL!! I think you would have the full vote of the players on that

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I am so sick of waking up and reading one of these articles once a month.

Maitua's been put on notice before, if he missed training without reason sack him. We can't tolerate anymore of this rubbish.

I dont care if friggen czwilowski replaces him, as long as its someone who turns up to training every day and gives 110% on match day.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Lets put this into some sort of order..

What players do off the field is their business. However, they must show some restraint and consideration in their actions. They have the reputation of the club, sponsors and all others, in their hands on and off the field. They have club and sponsor obligations that they must fulfil without hesitation.

As the club is their employer, then players as employees must follow the club's rules and obligations. We the fans, as major stakeholders in the "company", demand firm action be taken for the betterment of the club, now and into the future.

The "Willie Mason Saga" has now set a precedent for the club. Indiscretions MUST be taken seriously and repeat offenders must be shown the door, regardless of the "stature" of the player in question. No player is bigger then the club, and that's what we must continue to instill into our players, and on a wider scope - our culture.

It is a priviledge to play for the blue and whites. Not a right

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
Talk on here of training being too early on a monday morning.....and wouldnt be saying it if it was SBW....**** all of that talk!....I dont know about you guys but I work a full time job that entitles me to four weeks leave a year. If I was to miss MOnday morning, no matter what time I was supposed to startI would be severely repremanded...and thats because I didnt show up, without the extra adding of media coverage on the business I work for....how much partying is enough?....seriously....does it have to be every ****ing night does it?......I cant understand how all the alcohol and late nights can be good for someone who requires their body to be in peak physical condition to obtain employment!

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
Who tipped off the press?
Cmon reni pull your finger out, take the punish ment on the chin & get stuck in & be the great player we all know you can be
HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We all know what reni is capable of...i wouldnt want him to go but he has to cop some kind of punishment but yeah...He is a good player over all

Starrdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the attitude that let's these mugs get away with this sh!t all the time. Fcuk That! Something must be done FFS.

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tear up his contract and stamp his file "Never to play rugby league again!"

Reni obviously has absolutley no respect for our club and therfore should be banished for good. He won't get my support next year or any season after.

H

Haztrick

Big beat up tbh, about all the contract ripping up and him leaving and all the rest. He has been in a fair bit of minor trouble, though, but nothing woth ripping his contract up over.

He needs a damn good speaking too and I'm sure after this he definitely will. He's a fantastic player and one that needs to have a massive year in 08. He has the potential and needs to follow through on it, or else IMO.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
when do you draw the line? Last year and the year before he's missed training coz of big nights out from memory and promised never to do it again.

Enough is enough. I wouldnt care much if they sacked him today.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Reni loves to party...

Once he pops, he just cant stop, training or no training!!

He is like our very own vigin surgeon..

H

Haztrick

Sacking someone for missing training is ridiculous. Yes, he needs to be counseled or something and I know this is his second or third time missing training, as well as the drink driving, but if they didn't sack him for the DUI, they won't sack him for missing training.

He needs to be told straight out, this is it. You have stuffed up in the past, no more.

-313-

It's probably been said before, But I am sick and tired of all these players who thinks that the are bigger than the club and bigger than the game.. Grow the fcuk up FFS.

When did we develop the drinkking and partying culture?
Why didn't the teams of the 80's have the same habits?
Why is it OK for players to go on acting like some spoilt drunken d1ckhds?

I tell you why, because they have lost respect to the Game that made them who they are and the club that nurshired their talents, and ultimatly have lost respect for us the Fans who hold them in the highest places and defend them even when we know that they are wrong.

But enough is enough, I support the mighty BullDogs, not some playboy who think that he is bigger than the Dogs. We the fans made them what they are and we can easily take that away.

Bring back the culture of hard work to the club, bring back the hunger for a preimership, bring back the joy of playing footy.

Me message to all those players is simple..
To play League for the Dogs is not right.. It's a privlidge

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
noone knows the full story not even his manager. All we hear iis rubbish and everyone always believes it. Give him the benefit of the doubt, not even his manager knows whats going on. Stop being so quick to jump to sack our players.

Ive also heard from an Under 20's player, that since MAson left, Reni has never been happier and more keen to work hard for the team. How about we just react to what we know, not what we speculate hey
good point i agree there

i dont think missing training is the way to go andhe should be punished by that

but imo reni is an awsome player and we all know wat he can do i wouldnt want themto rip up his contract i think thatis goin too far

Status
Not open for further replies.