reni maitua

Status
Not open for further replies.

maghus123

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Should be in fg even after origin

He could probably make reynolds not look stupid when he runs sideways 60 meters as maitua is good at those kind of plays if reynolds actually passes

But yeah as I said he should be there somewhere in the foward pack as he brings into the team something abit different than all our other fowards

soaibdiwan1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

He could probably make reynolds not look stupid when he runs sideways 60 meters as maitua is good at those kind of plays if reynolds actually passes

But yeah as I said he should be there somewhere in the foward pack as he brings into the team something abit different than all our other fowards
Agreed

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

yeah he brings aggression into the forward pack

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Main thing he brings is heart and pride. Probably has more pride for our club then any other player tbh

soaibdiwan1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Someone from 17 has to make room for Reni..i would say tim browne has to go unfortunately

maghus123

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Klemmer is injured might miss a couple weeks so good chance for maitua to cement a spot

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
After today I'd have him on the bench as a util/forward. Even if he only gets 20 minutes at the end of the game Halatau style, it allows him to break open the tired defence.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think he went really well but as a back rower which of

Eastwood
Tony Williams
Jackson
Finucuine

Do you drop? Others are props or does des run with less props and more back rowers?

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reni had a real go today and was a credit to himself.
He displayed a passion today which turned back the clock.
Welcome home Reni !

Doglife

New Pup
Reaction score
Has to be in the team. He also provides real good utility value & experience. Had the right attitude out there today.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
he should be left centre until morris returns

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was impressed with him today, he broke the line multiple times and didn't stop trying we needed him at 5/8 from the beginning of this game.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Frustrating thing is had Perrett not been injured, Reni wouldn't have had many minutes on the field at all.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Main thing he brings is heart and pride. Probably has more pride for our club then any other player tbh
Agreed. Was easily one the very few players that had a pretty decent game.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
With Klemmer injured id say Reni could slot straight in. That is unless Des feels he needs to blood Llyod.

Status
Not open for further replies.