reni maitua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to put him on the bench cause we have operated on a massive bench philosophy all year. This will move away from that unfort. Agreed he was one of our best yesterday. He set up a few potential tries with breaks but there was nobody backing up for the offload!

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't exactly throw Morris in the mix. Graham and grub I'll agree with but moz doesn't scream blue n white like the others do

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't exactly throw Morris in the mix. Graham and grub I'll agree with but moz doesn't scream blue n white like the others do
Resisting more money and the opportunity to play alongside his brother to re-sing with the Dogs was enough for me.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep great attitude from reni ,put him in centres please des hell kill it

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Also the way he plays for us is a good indication he wants to be at the club big time.

maghus123

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well its official klemmer out for 6 weeks

This is maituas chance

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well its official klemmer out for 6 weeks

This is maituas chance
Klemmer's a prop, Maitua's a second row/utility. I think it'll be Lloyd Perrett's chance more than Maitua's.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reni needs to be in the side, he showed real passion yesterday - he made some great breaks and earnt a few important penalties. Reni and Graham tried their best yesterday in a poor side.

But if he's not there my guess is O'Hanlon will be in place of Klemmer with Perrett on the extended bench.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Aiden tolman is a prop and didnt get replaced with a prop
True, but Tim Browne played prop instead of second row. If they replaced Klemmer with a prop then we'd have no actual props on the bench, just one who can cover prop and second row along with 3 second rowers.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Ever since Tank got injured (where we had a lock, a second rower and two props on the bench), would this statement be correct in regards to where our bench players have been subbed on:

Finucane -> Lock/Second Row
Browne -> Second Row
Klemmer -> Prop
Kasiano -> Prop

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ever since Tank got injured (where we had a lock, a second rower and two props on the bench), would this statement be correct in regards to where our bench players have been subbed on:

Finucane -> Lock/Second Row
Browne -> Second Row
Klemmer -> Prop
Kasiano -> Prop
Browne has quite often played as a prop

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree that Reni was good when he finally got on field, at least he ran straight and offered something to the team unlike others. Love the guy to bits, always have and there can be no questioning his commitment to the club. Des puzzles me with his team selections; why pick the guy as a starting five eighth and leave him sitting on the bike until late in the game. This meant he had to switch several players starting positions and in my books Ennis is not a half back. Had some Parra idiots sitting behind us ( a lot of them not showing their team colours too because it was smack bang in the middle of our season ticket holders) yelling at Reni to " quit having a depressive sook" and " go take some anti depressants". After speaking to Reni at the fan day and seeing the interview on last weeks footy show felt like telling them to pull their heads in only I would not have been nice about it and there were kids about. Depression is not a joke. The comments upset quite a few people, I know it is only words but not good form.

Status
Not open for further replies.