REMEMBERSHIPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I quit my membership 2 seasons ago but will be back in 2018 like nearly everyone else on this thread.

To all those still thinking about it with Dib still in charge, for what it's worth I'm just so relieved Des and Raelene are gone and I have my club back that I can overlook it. Come with us and let's get back to enjoying our team play footy again!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I quit 2 years ago but will be rejoining on just the regional package in support of the club as im on central coast ,we have to show the club our support as they have listened to the fans and the direction we are heading is fantastic

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im same havent renewed it the last 2 years they ring me every year pre season though last time i told them to tell des to ring me il tell him why im not renewing it the girl just laughed lol but il renew itt this year for sure.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year was 2014, I will probably renew for my family. When turvey is official it'll be enough for me.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contemplated axing membership in 10th year ... thankfully the club has turned the corner.
Renewing and possibly heading to Perth for the opening round of the season, double-header with Souths playing the other game.
Anyone else thinking Perth round 1?

~c.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would be good to hit 20,000 members this year to reward the club for punting hasler

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
2015 was my last year. Prob will sign back up

I didn’t renew because I hate des or dib I just couldn’t handle watching the dogs play the most boring football it wasn’t entertaining

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Contemplated axing membership in 10th year ... thankfully the club has turned the corner.
Renewing and possibly heading to Perth for the opening round of the season, double-header with Souths playing the other game.

~c.
Good on you - i think the Perth thing will be pretty cool.

Thanks to not being ready for the ashes, i think it will be the first big event at the new stadium.

N

Natboy

~c.
I’m all booked ready to go and can’t wait!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got a 3 or 5 game GA membership.

They are going to auto renew me on a full game membership?

Get fekkkkkkkkked

This will be either my 11th or 12th year. Kennel for every one of them, bar last year, when I got super bored of watching them live. Dropped to the GA with limited games

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully we get a good bag of stuff

The only good thing this year was the mini bag itself which my son uses for daycare everyday lol

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
16 for me, next year 17.

May not have been pretty last few years but still ...........Membership offers to be sent soon.
It is very impressive that you have been a member for that long, especially since you live in Forster. Don't know any dogs supporters that drive as far as you and your family do to watch games and support the team. Well done.

I wasn't going to renew but since the club has finally made some changes I will be back. So see you next year dogluva.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I'm back in next year. But i will get country membership. To many thur and fri night games to travel from the central coast.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is very impressive that you have been a member for that long, especially since you live in Forster. Don't know any dogs supporters that drive as far as you and your family do to watch games and support the team. Well done.

I wasn't going to renew but since the club has finally made some changes I will be back. So see you next year dogluva.
Excellent, look forward to it! Love sitting next to you guys. How freaky too that our seats are together at Belmore as well. A lot around us at ANZ sit in many different places at Belmore.

Hope we will be at ALL our home games next year, this year we had to miss quite a few due to hubby being ill, but that is all good now.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I may be in next year. Although I'm a coastie and won't be likely to get to that many games. Still giving it consideration or thinking of looking into whether immfar rnough away to get one of those regional memberships or something. I'd definitely like to go to a few games next year and get behind this new direction we're taking.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2018 member packages will be released on the 23rd of October

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll be back because changes are being made.

Next stop is crap roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.