Religious Discussion Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hate is a doorway to darkness.

Doesn't matter which group they claim to belong too, you and I know whats in control.
Yeah 100%

I get how some choose not to believe in God but I can't understand how they don't believe in the evil one even when they see him working every fkn day.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah 100%

I get how some choose not to believe in God but I can't understand how they don't believe in the evil one even when they see him working every fkn day.
Thats the greatest trick hes ever played, convincing people he doesn't exist.

What is worse is people believe in him but not God.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah 100%

Personally I just take a stance that pure evil exists, but I blame humans for it.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah 100%

Some of the evile acts on others I've seen is mind bloging, people taking pleasure at hurting others with no reason or for any possible gain, actually often at a cost to themselves, and even against people they havent even seen before.
It is what has made me the devout Christian/Catholic I am. When you see Satan at work you know that their is a God.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I just take a stance that pure evil exists, but I blame humans for it.
I believe that pure evil exists because some allow themselves to go down that path, "the slipery slide effect." IMHO they are pulled by Satan.
Why are some people so bad and some so good, the good ones are the ones who continually fight off the evil thoughts instill in them by Satan which we are all subjected to, and have to deal with ourselves.
I believe that most of the Saints, are the very people who have suffered the most, while some of the most hatefull people were born with a golden spoon in their mouth, I've seen plenty of examples of this with my own eyes.
Hacky if you don't think that there are people who are unbelively good, you should read some of the Saints books, ST Cheabel, St Pope St John Paul 2. St Mother Theresa of Calculta, whom I meet and spoke with when she came to Australia.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously they were secretly trying to circumcize the city...
By your post, I guess you are been a bit critical of Jews, I guess that it does appear that some of them have upset people where ever they have been starting with the Egyptians and resulting in the Exodus.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe that pure evil exists because some allow themselves to go down that path, "the slipery slide effect." IMHO they are pulled by Satan.
Why are some people so bad and some so good, the good ones are the ones who continually fight off the evil thoughts instill in them by Satan which we are all subjected to, and have to deal with ourselves.
I believe that most of the Saints, are the very people who have suffered the most, while some of the most hatefull people were born with a golden spoon in their mouth, I've seen plenty of examples of this with my own eyes.
Hacky if you don't think that there are people who are unbelively good, you should read some of the Saints books, ST Cheabel, St Pope St John Paul 2. St Mother Theresa of Calculta, whom I meet and spoke with when she came to Australia.
Be it Satan or internal moral compass, we both agree that evil is people's inability to control themselves. Sometimes it's out of their control unfortunately.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
By your post, I guess you are been a bit critical of Jews, I guess that it does appear that some of them have upset people where ever they have been starting with the Egyptians and resulting in the Exodus.
Nah, I'm just cracking jokes. That's what I do. People sometimes mistake my humour for personal attacks.

Anti-semitism is still a major problem in the world. As is many kinds of bigotry. Anti-Christian, or Anti-theism in general. Islamaphobia, homophobia... Does anyone hate Buddhists?

Any which way, there's tonnes of hatred and bigotry in the world and I don't want to add to that. But I will criticise issues I see with anyone. And more importantly, I will always crack jokes. Because humour is good.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I would say that rape and paedophilia are worse, but that's just me.
I can't disagree with you entirely, but during the holocost most people were killed as result of hate, I believe that most people who hate want to see those they hate dead.
Rape and paedophilia victims usually live, granted that some are seriously affected all their lives as a result, while others appear not to suffer as much.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I always thought that DNA is what identifies each individual Human being, like finger prints just much more complicated,
The complexity of the human body and how it came into existant like matter has not been explained by science, and thats why more and more scientists are starting to believe in creation. Probably because they have come to realise the difficultity/ impossibility of creating matter and inventing life. BTW if you don't want to even consider the possibility of an almighty Creator, you will have to creat the matter out of nothing..
If you know of some type of life form which has been invented/manufactured please tell me, I won't be holding my breath waiting for it.
BTW I wont be offended if you come up with a plausable explanation as to why animals have'nt evolved to the same level of humans.
Anyways - from your definition of life - any robot with AI that is tasked with creating other robots with AI constitutes life. So does that make the dude who created the first robot a God? This is where some religious people try to argue that evolution vs creation kicks in, just at differing scales of complexity. Nice concept.

But to get back to original question about how can such complexity be created. Let me give this 2 you in simple probability theory.

So you got a coin and flip it. What are the possible outcomes? Heads (1 in 2) or tails (1 in 2). Well there are actually 3 outcomes - the coin lands on its side. That I believe is something like a 1 in 6000 chance. So we start with some random chemicals. 1000's of interactions per second. Eventually two chemicals join and form a solid compound and that is repeated. The old edge of the coin.

Eventually those compounds join with other compounds to form some kind of primitive protein. Eventually proteins interact with other compounds to form some primitive cellular structure. And we can keep going like this over some ridiculous number of chemical interactions, over billions of years, some stable and preferred, some failing. If u want to know what happens next, I refer u to the Bare Naked Ladies song from big bang theory.

Now with the right information and processing power, you could map out this probability all the way to the current day. But we don't have either. The numbers are too ridiculously large. Evolution at the end of the day is pure probability theory.

Now religion is probability theory too. What is the probability of there being a God? No idea. You and others obviously believe, without having the right information and processing power, that the probability is very very high. That is your belief. I and others don't believe there is a god. That is my belief.

You cannot prove I am wrong and I cannot prove that you are wrong - so this is all about changing someones perception of the evidence. You perceive your evidence as being stronger than mine, fair enough. But this constant you should read this or see that or I should make an argument to prove it to you is disrespecting my belief. Now in light of the new TK order, should we not respect each others beliefs? Reprinting factually incorrect that is 100% scientifically provable to justify your perception is disrespecting my beliefs.

If you want to know what science perceptions are that influence our beliefs - ask. Don't quote some random preacher who is wrong. And I'll give you the same respect by not quoting some random scientist who has a theorem that shows God doesn't exist. Think thats fair enough.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't disagree with you entirely, but during the holocost most people were killed as result of hate, I believe that most people who hate want to see those they hate dead.
Rape and paedophilia victims usually live, granted that some are seriously affected all their lives as a result, while others appear not to suffer as much.
Good point.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can we ask why Israel families are superior to Hamas families?
More shit dribble

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyways - from your definition of life - any robot with AI that is tasked with creating other robots with AI constitutes life. So does that make the dude who created the first robot a God? This is where some religious people try to argue that evolution vs creation kicks in, just at differing scales of complexity. Nice concept.

But to get back to original question about how can such complexity be created. Let me give this 2 you in simple probability theory.

So you got a coin and flip it. What are the possible outcomes? Heads (1 in 2) or tails (1 in 2). Well there are actually 3 outcomes - the coin lands on its side. That I believe is something like a 1 in 6000 chance. So we start with some random chemicals. 1000's of interactions per second. Eventually two chemicals join and form a solid compound and that is repeated. The old edge of the coin.

Eventually those compounds join with other compounds to form some kind of primitive protein. Eventually proteins interact with other compounds to form some primitive cellular structure. And we can keep going like this over some ridiculous number of chemical interactions, over billions of years, some stable and preferred, some failing. If u want to know what happens next, I refer u to the Bare Naked Ladies song from big bang theory.

Now with the right information and processing power, you could map out this probability all the way to the current day. But we don't have either. The numbers are too ridiculously large. Evolution at the end of the day is pure probability theory.

Now religion is probability theory too. What is the probability of there being a God? No idea. You and others obviously believe, without having the right information and processing power, that the probability is very very high. That is your belief. I and others don't believe there is a god. That is my belief.

You cannot prove I am wrong and I cannot prove that you are wrong - so this is all about changing someones perception of the evidence. You perceive your evidence as being stronger than mine, fair enough. But this constant you should read this or see that or I should make an argument to prove it to you is disrespecting my belief. Now in light of the new TK order, should we not respect each others beliefs? Reprinting factually incorrect that is 100% scientifically provable to justify your perception is disrespecting my beliefs.

If you want to know what science perceptions are that influence our beliefs - ask. Don't quote some random preacher who is wrong. And I'll give you the same respect by not quoting some random scientist who has a theorem that shows God doesn't exist. Think thats fair enough.
With all due respect to the theory of evolution it falls short when you consider that there would be the same chemical reactions occurring over the same period yet no evidence of any other life cycle.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
With all due respect to the theory of evolution it falls short when you consider that there would be the same chemical reactions occurring over the same period yet no evidence of any other life cycle.
Like where for example? We have a sample size of planets visited of.... 3. And one of those we visited for grand total of about 40 mins.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What????? Wolfy you’re back… Oh my gosh..I’m converted.. there is a God!!!!!! How are you? It’s been too long!!!! :grimacing: