Religious Discussion Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are you sure that what N4TE posted is not blasfiamous
The evil shit we see and hear these days, that's pretty tame.

Doesn't make it right, but there is no menace meant.

PS if the up coming WW3 turns Biblical, I'm sure a lot of people will instantly become believers.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So basically pedos can't protect pedos now?

Hope the same applies to government, big business and every other scum group.
Thanks Bro, not that I want to make excuses for the few bad priests, but you and I both know that their is a lot of ROT in this world.
Its possible that all the hype the media have made about Pedo Priest has only contributed to puting in the back ground (covering up) a lot of other even bigger and worse rubbish which goes on. (A lot of things I know and can prove beyond any doubt is mind boggling).

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Are you sure that what N4TE posted is not blasfiamous
I’m heaps blasphemous but that’s my right to believe in what I want. I just believe in being a kind bloke. Just be nice to each other. I don’t dramas just let it be.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The worst thig about this is you could keep adding to it...

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m heaps blasphemous but that’s my right to believe in what I want. I just believe in being a kind bloke. Just be nice to each other. I don’t dramas just let it be.
You could be excused because you don't know how deeply some feel about Jesus. Theirs a lot of thing/Icons I don't believe in, but others feel strongly about, and I dont ever recall making fun/insults about them.
Try making fun of Mahomad or rubbish the corran and see what will happen.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You could be excused because you don't know how deeply some feel about Jesus. Theirs a lot of thing/Icons I don't believe in, but others feel strongly about, and I dont ever recall making fun/insults about them.
Try making fun of Mahomad or rubbish the corran and see what will happen.
You don't have to even go that far, try mentioning the "country" that doesn't mix meat with dairy on here without the thread getting shut down.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The evil shit we see and hear these days, that's pretty tame.

Doesn't make it right, but there is no menace meant.

PS if the up coming WW3 turns Biblical, I'm sure a lot of people will instantly become believers.
STRUTH I HOPE NOT BRO, IF WW 3 eventuates, the arseholes in the world will blame God and Religion for starting it.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
God doesn't exist until shit happens then it's all His fault to some...
You and i will agree that this world is a shit hole, and none of us is perfect, God set Adam and Eve up well but the failed him and those who came after did to.
God sent his Son to fix things up, with very little success. The world would be a lot better if John 13:35 was learned and taken seriously.

While the bible dosen't give a description of what Jesus looked like , people have wrongly tried to portray him in paintings and films. What Jesus looked like is not important. It's what he represents that matters. In John 13, Jesus tells us what He is all about and what He wants us to be all about - and its love. In the upper room Jesus reconised that his time was short. The cross was looming, Judas was about to betray him and He had to prepare his disciples to continue without Him. It's like asking a Pastor, 'If you had one last sermon, what would it be? What great truth would like to convey to your students? Or asking a parent, If you could tell your kids one last thing, what would it be? Jesus spels it out:
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another> "By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another" (John 13-34-35) Like a last will and testament, Jesus final message is important not only because of its content but because of it tone and timing. It sums up His life and our responsibility to God and to others-to love them! Now since love isn't what you say but what you do-today go out and find practical ways to express Gods love to those you meet. They will feel good, and you will too.

My take in all this, is that this hell hole wouldn't exist if people didn't hate, at least those who havent done them any harm.

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
200 Muslim men in Gaza have a vision of Christ at the the same time, interesting.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
200 Muslim men in Gaza have a vision of Christ at the the same time, interesting.
With no surprise at all, it turns out that it's fake. I never understand why people make up stuff like this and share it on social media. If their faith was strong enough then why do they need to lie to make it seem like their religion is more righteous?

"As the Israel-Palestinian Hamas war is still ongoing, an image was widely shared on social media with a caption saying it was about over 200 Muslim men in Gaza giving up their religion and accepting Christianity after they dreamed of Jesus in the same night. The caption and the photo had been widely shared and commented on. However, running a Google Reverse Image Search proves the claim is false"

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With no surprise at all, it turns out that it's fake. I never understand why people make up stuff like this and share it on social media. If their faith was strong enough then why do they need to lie to make it seem like their religion is more righteous?

"As the Israel-Palestinian Hamas war is still ongoing, an image was widely shared on social media with a caption saying it was about over 200 Muslim men in Gaza giving up their religion and accepting Christianity after they dreamed of Jesus in the same night. The caption and the photo had been widely shared and commented on. However, running a Google Reverse Image Search proves the claim is false"
I knew you would be "quick on the draw" with a reply.
I havent posted for some time due to not been connected for some reason, not sure if I was banned or not, I guess my posts would be offensive to some you might shed some light been a moderator.
BTW can you show me how to run this Google Reverse Image Search, had never heard of it before.
Of course some of these claims might be exagurated but completely made up ?
IT is a well accepted fact within our Church, that 6 Million Muslims convert to Christianity each year, so their may be some truth in the report.
Actually our Church highrachy should make it clear to Muslims that we devout Catholics do not agree with much of the practices which are been promoted and have become acceptable in our western societies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I knew you would be "quick on the draw" with a reply.
I havent posted for some time due to not been connected for some reason, not sure if I was banned or not, I guess my posts would be offensive to some you might shed some light been a moderator.
BTW can you show me how to run this Google Reverse Image Search, had never heard of it before.
Of course some of these claims might be exagurated but completely made up ?
IT is a well accepted fact within our Church, that 6 Million Muslims convert to Christianity each year, so their may be some truth in the report.
Actually our Church highrachy should make it clear to Muslims that we devout Catholics do not agree with much of the practices which are been promoted and have become acceptable in our western societies.
Reverse image search is pretty easy to do. Just save the image, open google, then pop the image in Google and it'll search for you.

I generally just go with what the facts say, and probability. If there's a claim that 200 Muslims saw Jesus at the same time, that's either an amazing miracle, or it's fake stuff spread on social media. Considering that there's many fake viral social media posts created every day, it's more likely to be the letter.

Speaking of Social Media, there's one on Social Media I like to follow...

Dan McClellan. He's devoutly religious and he's a professor of Theology, but he also spends much of his time pointing out the flaws in fake social media posts.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry Xmas to all Christians, athiests and those belonging to other Religions Muslims etc.
A report on google says that only 15 Countries don't celebrate Xmas, I Guess it's OK if you don't believe in the Christian God. However considering that the great majority of Countries and therefore the majority of their people do celebrate Xmas, many without even been aware of what Xmas means, it might be a idea for all thinking people to consider a few personal questions. (After all people who don't think are dead even if they can still walk around ).
(1) Do you believe in God and if you do, what is you're vision of God. Perhaps Muslims and other non Christians might contribute their own concept of God.
(2) Do you believe that He is the Almighty creator which the Christian Churches believe and teach.
(3 For those who believe in God what do you believe his plans for us are.
(A) Do you believe that he has set us rules for us to live by.
(B) Seeing that some people do a lot of good/charity for others, while it seams that others only live to do harm, do you believe that He may have set up a reward/punishment system for humans when they die, since it appears that justice is non existant on earth.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Merry Xmas to all Christians, athiests and those belonging to other Religions Muslims etc.
A report on google says that only 15 Countries don't celebrate Xmas, I Guess it's OK if you don't believe in the Christian God. However considering that the great majority of Countries and therefore the majority of their people do celebrate Xmas, many without even been aware of what Xmas means, it might be a idea for all thinking people to consider a few personal questions. (After all people who don't think are dead even if they can still walk around ).
(1) Do you believe in God and if you do, what is you're vision of God. Perhaps Muslims and other non Christians might contribute their own concept of God.
(2) Do you believe that He is the Almighty creator which the Christian Churches believe and teach.
(B) Seeing that some people do a lot of good/charity for others, while it seams that others only live to do harm, do you believe that He may have set up a reward/punishment system for humans when they die, since it appears that justice is non existant on earth.
I always love the start of your posts. They seem to support acceptance and understanding. But then the rest shows the opposite. It basically reads as:

"Merry Christmas to Christians, Atheists and others. You all exist. But it's important to note that Christians are right and you Atheists and Muslims should not exist"

I like the early sentiment. But maybe don't follow up "merry Christmas" with a declaration of War.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Got to love the hypocrisy of some Christians.

All about accepting people blah blah blah, then attack other people religious or non religious beliefs.

And going by reports etc, Jesus wasn't born in December, so you could have his DOB wrong. September is when the experts say he was born.

And Jesus was Jewish. But the Jews don't class him as a God.

I used to volunteer in a Church run OP shop. All they cared about was the money they made. The shop was run like major store. How can we make more.

Was there for 7 years & because I complained on how it had changed over the years. I was basically sacked. (volunteers were like robots)

I was asking questions like, will the shop open on Sundays etc, got the 'evil' stare & was told it's the day of rest etc.

Me being me said, but you go to church on Sunday & the Pastor works Sundays & you go buy have breakfast etc. (that went down well)

When I was in hospital, only 2 people bothered to see how I was. I still keep in contact with one of them.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always love the start of your posts. They seem to support acceptance and understanding. But then the rest shows the opposite. It basically reads as:

"Merry Christmas to Christians, Atheists and others. You all exist. But it's important to note that Christians are right and you Atheists and Muslims should not exist"

I like the early sentiment. But maybe don't follow up "merry Christmas" with a declaration of War.
You have indoctronicated yourself with the belief that I somehow hate all non Christians.
I am very very very very certain that I have treated all people irrespective of race colour or cread equally throught my entire life,
Also have never come across anyone that I found unfomfortabe by there meer presences, I've heard/seen many who have said I hate him/ her without that person doing anything to them.
Don't forget that most/many non Christians also celebrate Xmas so whats wrong with saying Merry Xmas to them.
BTW the only reason I can see why you complained about me wishing Merry Xmas to non Christians is that you think that the greatings might aleart them to the real meaning of Xmas and eventually convert them to Catholisms.
You once said that you were C of E before becoming an athiests.
I've known some C of E people, who were also free masons and their hatred of the Catholic Church was because they perceived that the Catholic Church pushed for Australia to become a republic.
BTW, all the freemasons and most C of E people I known, say they believe in God. I'm sure with good reason that their God lives in Buckingham Palace

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You have indoctronicated yourself with the belief that I somehow hate all non Christians.
I am very very very very certain that I have treated all people irrespective of race colour or cread equally throught my entire life,
Also have never come across anyone that I found unfomfortabe by there meer presences, I've heard/seen many who have said I hate him/ her without that person doing anything to them.
Don't forget that most/many non Christians also celebrate Xmas so whats wrong with saying Merry Xmas to them.
BTW the only reason I can see why you complained about me wishing Merry Xmas to non Christians is that you think that the greatings might aleart them to the real meaning of Xmas and eventually convert them to Catholisms.
You once said that you were C of E before becoming an athiests.
I've known some C of E people, who were also free masons and their hatred of the Catholic Church was because they perceived that the Catholic Church pushed for Australia to become a republic.
BTW, all the freemasons and most C of E people I known, say they believe in God. I'm sure with good reason that their God lives in Buckingham Palace
You misread what I said. I didn't say there's anything wrong with wishing people "Merry Christmas". Nothing wrong with that at all. I'm just criticising that you follow it up with explanations of why you are right and they are wrong.

Keep in mind that Muslims think you are wrong and they are right.

I don't see why everyone can't just say, "this is what I believe but I won't discount what you believe because there's a chance you are right"

Btw, I've never cared much for the Monarchy VS Republic debate. If I had to choose a side then I would probably go Republic just so we don't have a foreign head of state. But I also have no issue with the Monarchy so I don't really care.