Religious Discussion Thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Or God being born
Fck Hacky. Thought the CVD thread had gone quiet lately and you goons are all over here having fun. And I thought we'd connected...

Ahh Religion. Bit like communism really. A really, really good concept completely fckd up by self servedness.

I have no issue with people that believe in God. Just find it weird that there's a gazillion ways to show your devotion to him/her/non-defined gender. You can get dunked, eat a biscuit, drink some wine, tell some old dude how many whores you did over, sing a song, give a random person some money. I'm sure there's more but couldn't be fckd. If there was a God, you'd think someone would get it right (whatever right is).

And thats just God, we can go into other religious figures but again, whats the point (and I'm sure someone would complain and I'd get a week off).

If (hypothetically) believing a mouldy bagel is divine and worshipping it keeps people from being collective nut jobs, go for it. Just don't be in a position of power where your religious opinions influence your decision making that impact the rest of us.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fck Hacky. Thought the CVD thread had gone quiet lately and you goons are all over here having fun. And I thought we'd connected...

Ahh Religion. Bit like communism really. A really, really good concept completely fckd up by self servedness.

I have no issue with people that believe in God. Just find it weird that there's a gazillion ways to show your devotion to him/her/non-defined gender. You can get dunked, eat a biscuit, drink some wine, tell some old dude how many whores you did over, sing a song, give a random person some money. I'm sure there's more but couldn't be fckd. If there was a God, you'd think someone would get it right (whatever right is).

And thats just God, we can go into other religious figures but again, whats the point (and I'm sure someone would complain and I'd get a week off).

If (hypothetically) believing a mouldy bagel is divine and worshipping it keeps people from being collective nut jobs, go for it. Just don't be in a position of power where your religious opinions influence your decision making that impact the rest of us.
God's totally a chick

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
And this is why I do not like religion. So many angry people preaching how to be good.
The reality is only thier view is correct. And if you disagree with them, You're the Devil.
From your point of view!

You miss or choose to overlook all the hurtful angry atheists who are so bitter with their own lives they feel the need to try and degrade anyone of faith!

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From your point of view!

You miss or choose to overlook all the hurtful angry atheists who are so bitter with their own lives they feel the need to try and degrade anyone of faith!
My point of view. Atheists as they call themselves are still a religion. So, No. I fo not choose to overlook the abgry Atheists. I lumo them in with religion.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My point of view. Atheists as they call themselves are still a religion. So, No. I fo not choose to overlook the abgry Atheists. I lumo them in with religion.
Athiests have no religion. That's the very centre of their being.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From your point of view!

Brother, just read the words of Mother Teresa and saint Paul below and don't even give two hoots about the haters.
It's not our job to hate, or judge or point the finger at anyone. Carry your cross daily and keep going my friend.

“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.”

(Mother Teresa)

"Eye has not seen, ear has not heard, nor has it entered into the heart of man what God has prepared for those who love him"
Saint Paul, 1 Corinthians 2:9

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

It was a piece of toast with Jesus' face on it!!! ...bagel?! pffft.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fire fighters can rescue you
Jesus can save you...
Thought's and prayers xoxoxoxo