Religious Discussion Thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate 2000 years ago their were only about 200 mill people on the planet, because of the numbers central places of worship "Churches" became more realistic.
BTW in our parish we often meet in parishioners homes for prayers etc.
Doesn’t matter how many people on earth..people’s faith and belief in God and learning his attributes are not isolated to the four walls of a building..nor ‘vital’. Anyway just a thought.. Just think sometimes people get caught up calling themselves a Christian..rather than acting like a Christian. By the way I am in no way casting any negative dispersion on your faith..or how you practice it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter how many people on earth..people’s faith and belief in God and learning his attributes are not isolated to the four walls of a building..nor ‘vital’. Anyway just a thought.. Just think sometimes people get caught up calling themselves a Christian..rather than acting like a Christian. By the way I am in no way casting any negative dispersion on your faith..or how you practice it.
I personally think that the bonus of a church is that it provides a community group of like minded individuals. But like any group, it can be corrupted by hate filled individuals. You see this with places like the Westboro Baptist Church.

Fortunately most Churches aren't like that.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I personally think that the bonus of a church is that it provides a community group of like minded individuals. But like any group, it can be corrupted by hate filled individuals. You see this with places like the Westboro Baptist Church.

Fortunately most Churches aren't like that.
Absolutely..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck yeah! I'm really excited already.

Only issue is that @ASSASSIN won't be there but will be looking down on us from heaven wishing he were snorting lines off hookers' breasts also ;)
I'm sure Jesus will give him a hall pass, just for one weekend to partake in our devilish shenanigans with us.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm sure Jesus will give him a hall pass, just for one weekend to partake in our devilish shenanigans with us.
Hahah well, Jesus is all forgiving an all of that.

Fucking party is ON then! I wonder if we can pick which hookers we want? I'm sure we can! And only the best of the white stuff too. I might be extra bad inthese coming years to ensure the Devil REALLY likes me and gives me extra rewards when I arrive!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hahah well, Jesus is all forgiving an all of that.

Fucking party is ON then! I wonder if we can pick which hookers we want? I'm sure we can! And only the best of the white stuff too. I might be extra bad inthese coming years to ensure the Devil REALLY likes me and gives me extra rewards when I arrive!
Only the finest of the fine so make it count!! There's a party in my pants just thinking about it :laughing:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This has to be a stitch up lol. The most corrupt organisations are the secular ones. Especially them governments and companies like Apple. But let’s focus on churches coz they’re the real enemy of the people coz they don’t accept gay marriage and little boys getting oestrogen shots.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This has to be a stitch up lol. The most corrupt organisations are the secular ones. Especially them governments and companies like Apple. But let’s focus on churches coz they’re the real enemy of the people coz they don’t accept gay marriage and little boys getting oestrogen shots.
Stitch up?

Think it's got something to do with churches putting themselves up as being the pillar of righteousness. The setters of our morale standards. The saviours of mankind. And all of that. Not to mention their hand in social policies etc.

If they were just another organisation then I don't think many people would give a shit. But ... clearly they're not ... ?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'll take a couple of good hookers and whiskey over being stuck in a place with 72 virgins and no booze.
So ... so far we've got myself, @MatstaDogg and @Hacky McAxe on the 'Welcome to Hell' party list. We can slip @ASSASSIN in on a VIP one day pass just to give him a little titty and coke action as clearly he won't be getting any of this up there ...

Anyone else keen?

Will start writing the list now and forward it to the devil soon. We should also think about our drink, drug, women requests also btw. As much fun as hell is, there isn't a limitless supply of everything. Best that we go there prepared, that's all I'm saying ...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So ... so far we've got myself, @MatstaDogg and @Hacky McAxe on the 'Welcome to Hell' party list. We can slip @ASSASSIN in on a VIP one day pass just to give him a little titty and coke action as clearly he won't be getting any of this up there ...

Anyone else keen?

Will start writing the list now and forward it to the devil soon. We should also think about our drink, drug, women requests also btw. As much fun as hell is, there isn't a limitless supply of everything. Best that we go there prepared, that's all I'm saying ...
I'm already there sorting the chairs and hookers ,oh and wasbi kit kats satan enjoys them ,I don't blame him they are great

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm already there sorting the chairs and hookers ,oh and wasbi kit kats satan enjoys them ,I don't blame him they are great
Right. So clearly @south of heaven you're added to the 'naughty' list. Great! The more the merrier.

Chairs. Thought that's what the hookers are for? No? Either way. Good thinking. Maybe you can look into the comfiest beds? Like yoiu're thinking re wasbi kits. Can also snort them when we go a bit wild.

Who wants to sort the music?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Right. So clearly @south of heaven you're added to the 'naughty' list. Great! The more the merrier.

Chairs. Thought that's what the hookers are for? No? Either way. Good thinking. Maybe you can look into the comfiest beds? Like yoiu're thinking re wasbi kits. Can also snort them when we go a bit wild.

Who wants to sort the music?
Satan has the music covered he likes slayer and tom petty ,I can handle that. And since God was busy making the welsh I asked satan to create lambpigcow he has that shit sorted on the spit and all

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Anyone else keen?

In all honesty you'll probably have the biggest group of ***** that have hidden behind religion to practice pedophilia, hoarding wealth that was donated to do good deeds and leaders that have brainwashed others to commit attrocities in the name of their selected religion. I'm not sure I'd want to be at that party.