Reimis Smith

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is awful. He doesn't even deserve his original spot on the wing.
Move him to wing. Just stop trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Montoya is shit but how can you blame him for throwing that pass for the intercept. He's the only centre to throw a pass all season.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not a fan of him and Dallin at all... Would gladly take 2 new wingers heading into 2021

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is awful. He doesn't even deserve his original spot on the wing.
I’m over him after this season. He was great when he played on the wing but his ego thought he could be good at centre. He needs to realise it’s time for this experiment to end to save his NRL career

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can’t tackle one on one spins around and flops when someone else has grabbed them, not a centre

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reimis is extremely cumbersome and completely clueless of how to beat his man in the centres. He may be fast but he ain't football fast at all. The centre experiment must end NOW. Averillo and Montoya in the centres.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Move him to wing. Just stop trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Montoya is shit but how can you blame him for throwing that pass for the intercept. He's the only centre to throw a pass all season.
That pass was an under 6 getting excited

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reimis is extremely cumbersome and completely clueless of how to beat his man in the centres. He may be fast but he ain't football fast at all. The centre experiment must end NOW. Averillo and Montoya in the centres.
Bingo, you hit the nail on the head regarding 'football fast'. Smith might be fast in a 100m foot race but that scenario rarely occurs. Look at a guy like Kotoni Staggs who's probably not elite in terms of track speed but he doesn't every at pace and is very quick in tight spaces

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200705-222132.png
Over Remis and DWZ
Would love to see these tackle breaking machines in Cotric and Katoa as our right edge CTW pairing

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's lucky to be in First Grade these days. He has a horrible attitude, he's lazy and just doesn't offer a lot with the ball.

He's never been a centre. It was a stupid idea to play him there and he shouldn't play there again. He's a great finisher and nothing more. Again, he's lucky the team stinks so badly because he deserves to be dropped.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
He is lost and out of form at centre - get him back to Wing and stop the deadweight he is in that centre position.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep, Smith is a winger, full stop. I thought Montoya showed more as a centre tonight and it was his first game in over a year...well done

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ll get hounded for this but I want to see him under the guidance of a good coach, on the wing and I think he’ll replicate or better what he showed us when he started. Or maybe it’s hope lol