Official Reimis Smith to the Storm

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think it’s obvious he doesn’t believe he’s a winger, and was probably told he was going back to the wing when Barrett came over. He probably thinks he’s a better chance becoming a centre at the storm after watching Brenko improve there. I was keen to see him play centre last year but it didn’t work out at all, he should be content being a top winger but seems to have a different idea.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully we're talking to the Panthers and saying we'll take Mansour/Naden if you release Burton

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely, for many reasons...
Let's just say Smith could potential become a very good player, but there is more to it than meets the eyes !!!
Sounds promising, how long we have to wait to find out? LOL
I am itching for some good news.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
JAC would have been an improvement but if I was honest I don't really care he's not coming. The more the circus plays out with these guys the less I like them. On Wednesday night every time I saw his ugly head I wanted to punch it. I hated Mitchell by the time his played out.

Last edited:

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I don’t think so bought remis for 350-400k and upgraded Carr by 150k will need to upgrade Pap as well nah that shit won’t work as for Tino, Vun they would be on close to minimum wage for sure
Vunivalu on minimum wage? Come on now