Reed Mahoney

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD

This bloke.

Greatest attribute are those eyes. So blue and dreamy AF. I get lost in them so easy. Legit, if I caught him in bed with my missus, I’d probably tuck him in after he’s done.

Side bar - he’s also a decent player. Really showed what we’ve been missing at 9 since Ennis. Controls the ruck beautifully. Has an error in him, but hit output has been tremendous last 2 games.

Excited to see him when we have a better rotation of props as options roaming the ruck.
I'll raise you a Reece Walsh.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He had some bad errors in him yesterday but a lot of it comes from overplaying his hands because our halves game management is non existent.
Is our best kicker doing the halves work, might make him a 7 and find another hooker
At least somebody has a footballers brain.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When we signed him people were worried because of his drop in form last year. I was optimistic because we'd seen him dominate previously, but last year he deffered to Moses, Gutherson and Brown a lot and didn't get to play his natural game...

With us he's the focal point and the captain and he's gone to another level with the added responsibility. He adds so much composure and experience. His service is great... And his effort upon effort and toughness is the most impressive thing... He's a true leader. We're lucky Parra fucked up by not re-signing him. Hopefully he's at the club for a long time to come. He's a true Bulldog with the way he plays.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t get me started.

Those eyes alone are boyfriend material. And I’m somewhat happily married with 2 kid.
It always looks like Walsh is wearing eye liner and make up. He looks like Michael Hutchence. He's too pretty to be a footy player. Haha

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gotta say getting Mahoney over cheese even though we’re two rounds in will turn out to be a way better buy.
One Hundred Percent!

Cheese is, and always will be an impact player off the bench IMO. I'm sure his stakes have dropped ever since his signing fiasco. Every podcast/video you see of him being interviewed, I get this impression that he has put himself on some sort of pedestal.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
100% the fact that he is also a Dogs junior is a bonus, it’s fate.
Not a local junior obviously but he was in our junior teams.. Finally we've got our long term hooker after losing Luke, Ennis and Cook over the years.