Reed Mahoney

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FMD

This bloke.

Greatest attribute are those eyes. So blue and dreamy AF. I get lost in them so easy. Legit, if I caught him in bed with my missus, I’d probably tuck him in after he’s done.

Side bar - he’s also a decent player. Really showed what we’ve been missing at 9 since Ennis. Controls the ruck beautifully. Has an error in him, but hit output has been tremendous last 2 games.

Excited to see him when we have a better rotation of props as options roaming the ruck.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FMD

This bloke.

Greatest attribute are those eyes. So blue and dreamy AF. I get lost in them so easy. Legit, if I caught him in bed with my missus, I’d probably tuck him in after he’s done.

Side bar - he’s also a decent player. Really showed what we’ve been missing at 9 since Ennis. Controls the ruck beautifully. Has an error in him, but hit output has been tremendous last 2 games.

Excited to see him when we have a better rotation of props as options roaming the ruck.
He is better than Ennis already. Also he isn't a Coward cuck like Ennis too.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was having a good ol' chat after the game with Munster and Willie Mason.

He seems very composed and what I really like about him was what he said in post game interview.

He was filthy at himself for making a few early mistakes, so made sure he kicked himself in the arse and repaid the team for them.

Speaks very well for a young bloke and to be honest I reckon we are really bloody lucky he decided to come back to the Bulldogs after we snubbed him over a $1500 playing contract.

Seems to really be "one of the boys" and enjoying his footy.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was having a good ol' chat after the game with Munster and Willie Mason.

He seems very composed and what I really like about him was what he said in post game interview.

He was filthy at himself for making a few early mistakes, so made sure he kicked himself in the arse and repaid the team for them.

Speaks very well for a young bloke and to be honest I reckon we are really bloody lucky he decided to come back to the Bulldogs after we snubbed him over a $1500 playing contract.

Seems to really be "one of the boys" and enjoying his footy.
I don't think it was 'luck'. We offered Reed an extra $200k a season in comparison to the Eels offer. He made a smart financial decision and we the fans and club are also benefiting from it.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FMD

This bloke.

I just snorted reading that, cheers mate a classic post.

Agree too what a little warrior Reed is has lots of Bulldog in him too glad he is home now.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
FMD

This bloke.

Suck on that cauliflower ear too I bet

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FMD

This bloke.

Where do we line up to suck his dick? He's literally changed fucking everything as we knew he would but it was great to see it in action last night on the field and in the press conference

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Where do we line up to suck his dick? He's literally changed fucking everything as we knew he would but it was great to see it in action last night on the field and in the press conference
Look at his pass in the build up for Kiraz's second try again, fucking perfect.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was so happy when we signed him last year knowing what he could offer the team and in such a short time already he hasn't disappointed. Out of every thing good that he offers our team (and there's lots of things), what made me happiest was seeing him come off at half time getting in the ref's ear and also recognising and perfectly executing the obstruction opportunity when it looked like the Storm scored a 3rd try.

Great choice of captain as we haven't had such a mentally sharp captain on the field since Ennis, but the best part is he isn't on the nose with referees. He will be our best signing for some time.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a massive influence already. Great to watch.
He can be our Equivalent of Cam Smith at Melbourne. He has a few mistakes in him but his vision and creativity we have not had at dummy half in a long time.
I think his defence is a bit under rated by most as well as he hits hard in every tackle.

A gem for sure.