Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm sure the glitches will be found asap

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm still ploughing through Odyssey. 105 hours in and I still have story left to play. But rdr2 is next on my shopping list. I got a bit sad to see that Odyssey gives you a level cap of 50 and as usual with AC games some of the good perks will stay locked up until the storyline is complete and I'll be ready to move on to another game. I'm still enjoying my murderous and lusty holiday in ancient Greece though. My only criticism of the game is that gold level armour and weapons are frequently less perk filled than lower level weapons and armour and that they constantly replay the same conversations on board my ship.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I got up to the mission where you need to chase down the man from Blackwater and he falls off the cliff. I approached him on horse then pressed y to get off my horse. Rather than getting off the horse he walked backwards then fell off the cliff.

I survived and the horse survived but the guy fell to his death. I laughed pretty hard. But it gave me bad honor for not saving him

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I got up to the mission where you need to chase down the man from Blackwater and he falls off the cliff. I approached him on horse then pressed y to get off my horse. Rather than getting off the horse he walked backwards then fell off the cliff.

I survived and the horse survived but the guy fell to his death. I laughed pretty hard. But it gave me bad honor for not saving him
Yeah, apparently you're supposed to save him. Wish I knew that before hand.

So I'm loving the game, already have done 30.9% of it but a few things piss me off.

-the first two hours were an absolute drag. The glorified tutorial took forever to finish.

-you have to take your guns from your horse. They do not stay with you at all times.

-you're punished for dying. I lost $13 once.

-controls on foot can be flimsy at times.

-I died once and I lost my horse and all pelts I kept on the horse. I had about six of them and two were alligator pelts.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, apparently you're supposed to save him. Wish I knew that before hand.

So I'm loving the game, already have done 30.9% of it but a few things piss me off.

-the first two hours were an absolute drag. The glorified tutorial took forever to finish.

-you have to take your guns from your horse. They do not stay with you at all times.

-you're punished for dying. I lost $13 once.

-controls on foot can be flimsy at times.

-I died once and I lost my horse and all pelts I kept on the horse. I had about six of them and two were alligator pelts.
Yep. I'm not far into it but I got in a fire fight with some bounty hunters, got stuck on a barrel and couldn't move, then died and lost $13.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've encountered about 6 or 7 bugs so far which isn't promising considering that I'm only about 2 hours into the game. But the bugs have been small ones. Characters disappearing or teleporting mainly. Getting stuck on a barrel was the only one that really annoyed me 'cause I was being shot and I couldn't do anything. Couldn't jump, run, shoot, anything.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is this the first time the cut scene and game play are the same level graphics? Only way I noticed is when the 2 black bars come up for a cut scene.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this the first time the cut scene and game play are the same level graphics? Only way I noticed is when the 2 black bars come up for a cut scene.
Nah. Most games do that now days. We're at the level of graphics where you don't need separate graphics for cut scenes any more.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think this game is revealing too many truths about myself.

I shot a coyote with an arrow. When I got to it the coyote was still alive. It's lying on the ground in a pool of blood whimpering at me. I felt so horrible but there was nothing I could do but put it out of its misery.

A few minutes later I ran into a Mexican guy who challenged me to a shooting contest. Gamble $5, first person to shoot 5 pots wins. He beat me. So we went double or nothing. First person to shoot 5 birds wins. I missed every bird. He was at 4 birds when I decided to shoot him in the back of the head and take all his money. I then laughed maniacally for the next 5 minutes.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it better than red dead 1? I have it here but never played it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think this game is revealing too many truths about myself.

I shot a coyote with an arrow. When I got to it the coyote was still alive. It's lying on the ground in a pool of blood whimpering at me. I felt so horrible but there was nothing I could do but put it out of its misery.

A few minutes later I ran into a Mexican guy who challenged me to a shooting contest. Gamble $5, first person to shoot 5 pots wins. He beat me. So we went double or nothing. First person to shoot 5 birds wins. I missed every bird. He was at 4 birds when I decided to shoot him in the back of the head and take all his money. I then laughed maniacally for the next 5 minutes.
I always play the good guy first time then murder everyone the second lol

Though I ran some **** over by accident now the bounty is 40 bucks. Fuck that, I paid 50 cents for a happy ending and there ain't no fkn happy ending lol