Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I haven't seen him play recently but I remember the last time I did watch him he had feet for hands.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's a legit hard running big winger. Don't know how good he'd go in the centres though.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke is still off contract with the Warriors.

Big, powerful, quick & strong winger/centre something which we havent had in God knows how long!

We never seem to chase or nab players like this and i still do not understand why?

Would love Fusitua in the blue and white but Ken Maumalo wouldnt look out of place!
Exact type of player we need.

Always gains great metres carrying the ball back and never gets driven back.

Watched him play centre a few times and actually goes very well at centre

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
an article on zero tackle regarding knights recruitment said that it was believed the Bulldogs made an offer to Melbourne Storm youngster Scott Drinkwater (fullback, 5/8) which was rejected
He was asking 1st/2nd year NRL player money, we offered what he is worth.

Average player imho...

Lets the Knights throw away $200k+ a season over him.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
please tell me 700k a year for Corey Oates is BS???????

Itziby

Waterboy
Reaction score
hearing rumours that he wants to leave parramatta so he can focus on a full time full back spot and become one of nrls premier fullbacks , he would be a perfect signing for the bulldogs

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hearing rumours that he wants to leave parramatta so he can focus on a full time full back spot and become one of nrls premier fullbacks , he would be a perfect signing for the bulldogs
If he fires up and improved his game then of course however I doubt that. He’s been below par all season and has shown nothing that Klemmer on the wing couldn’t do.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s shit

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Has been confirmed eels will release him? No doubt they will pay part of his last year too!

I would love to see us go after him.

Thoughts?

Him and Sega could completely change us to a genuine threat I feel?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has been confirmed eels will release him? No doubt they will pay part of his last year too!

Thoughts?

What’s with the question mark, is it official? I saw on fox last night that GC are interested in him as either FB or half

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be good for about 350k. The guy is on close to a mil so unless parra want to chuck in 600k i dont think we should go near him

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Thoughts?

this is not a rumour nor a bulldogs discussion .. belongs in the recruitment suggestion thread

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
with the tigers situation unfolding and Ivan and Dad playing together, doesn’t this open up the opportunity to get Benj to come to the dogs to play alongside his bro?
I can’t see Cleary/brooks/tui/Marshall all in the same team so something will need to give and perhaps we can entice benji to come over on only 400 for a season to play with JMK?

Side note: blind Freddy could see this coming and this is why we needed to jump at Cleary when we had the chance to get him. This ones on dib. Nasheed.