Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely they keep him now that Feldt is going.
Wheres feldt going? Just saw barba got a release from st helens for next year. Would you still bot want him? He has to be better then meaney for now and can teach him. An extra x factor and ball player would be handy

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barba anyone? If cronulla have space and interest in him then we should as well. He has unfinished business with us not cronulla. He should come back home.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wheres feldt going? Just saw barba got a release from st helens for next year. Would you still bot want him? He has to be better then meaney for now and can teach him. An extra x factor and ball player would be handy
Sorry I'm thinking of Kane Linnett that they are moving on.

I'd love Barba back... he's one of those players that can single handedly turn a game.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I'm thinking of Kane Linnett that they are moving on.

I'd love Barba back... he's one of those players that can single handedly turn a game.
Surely if we have enough cash for oates we have enough for barba?
Ill be pissed if sharks get him again. How many fullbacks do they need. Youd think he would want to repay the dogs

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely if we have enough cash for oates we have enough for barba?
Ill be pissed if sharks get him again. How many fullbacks do they need. Youd think he would want to repay the dogs
Yeah it would make a lot of sense for Barba to come to us, he damaged his reputation a fair amount in 2013 when the whole saga happened and if he was to come back and lead us to success the NRL would make that out as some sort of redemption story and would paint Barba in a new light.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
this team lost today because of the absence of one particular player, one young player named Lewis who has more than half a brain cell. I’m not sad and I realise that Jmk and Frawley genuinely arnt first graders.

Add seggy and a five eight assuming Foran gets injured and were a threat.

Full stop.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
With the releases it’s quiet clear.

Go all out. Sign barba. Sign Segeyaro.

Part with lichaa, Marshall king, nu brown,
Frawley forget fucking Oates etc. those 2 signings alone fix our major major issues for a decade. The spine.

1. Barba
2. Smith
3. Holland or smith with Montoya on the wing
4. Hoppa
5. Crichton
6. Lewis
7. Foran
8. Tolman
9. Segeyaro
10. Klemmer
11. Rfm
12. Martin
13. Jackson

14. Elliott
15. Ogden
16. Sue if we signed him otherwise some hard running forward
17. Cogger if utility/to’omaga etc

You can’t tell me we can’t afford barba after all this. It instantly helps our attack dramatically especially with Foran and Lewis around.

Segeyaro basically is a straight swap for Lichaa or slightly more for Brown ffs. Make
It happen.

We can finally get that “rock star full back” from 5 years ago we where promised!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who should i nominate as coach?

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems very realistic tbh.
In fact, we SHOULD be able to field that team with PLENTY of cap space left.
If he's on less than 400k I do like the idea of Oates. Just stipulate that we will give him a couple of games as a back rower and if he's not up to it back to the wing.
He is a powerhouse on the wing and really gets the sets rolling.
I'm all for Barba

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bevan French is the Barba minus the alcohol abuse and homesickness. Probably few hundered gees less too.

Let’s not forget unless bar is 100% happy his performances suffer. Ask bronco fans.

I agree we do need a game breaker though. We need a gun hooker and a gun outside back too.

Now releasing all our surplus. If we can’t get enough money to fill 3 positions (say we Need 2 million or there abouts) then we have no hope.

If roosters can sign and re-sign every they want then surely we can come up with a way to fit in a gun fullback, speedy centre and a hooker.