Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please bloody explain why the heck we plan to move corey oates to second row if we sign him. Honestly, yes to signing him but as a winger not as a second rower. He would make the perfect bmoz replacement. He would make a great winger at the dogs. If we sign him and move him to seecond row we are stupid

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m currently watching the manly obliteration and it came to me that Kelly is someone we should target. Though I’m wondering what his contract situation is and if he would be cheap.

He has sheer pace and would add a strike option. Something we’ve lacked forever!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With Ivan Cleary confirming his desire to get Nathan to the Tigers, we should have an eye on Luke Brooks from 2020 and make a play.

Rival clubs can negotiate with Brooks from Nov this year

Im sure the Rorter$ will be plotting also with Cronk leaving end of 2019

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck brooks. We should take cleary.
Then the tigers won’t have a problem.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brooks is a no. Hopefully by mid next year due to our constraints, we would have picked up a young halfback prospect and nurture him. I’m sick of other half’s tbh, I would like one of our own.

But then again, Pay would probably just instill his game plan and ruin him so we are screwed either way :unamused:

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm!!!!
We re-sign our goal kicking back rower for only a further one year & when he is off contract there are 2 very good (IMO) goal kicking halfbacks off contract.
Then yesterday rumours of a big signing coming in 2020
I have no doubt that Martins contract value has increased due to his ability to kick goals.
I don't know if this means anything or just a coincidence. Or maybe I'm just reading to much into it.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Luke Brooke’s does not fit the Bulldogs mould in my opinion. Just like Sharon. No thanks

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just seen Pay get interviewed after the game ,salary cap is good, looking for 2 to 3 spots to fill ,looking for value for money so no rushing.

Last edited:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If anyone is watching manly vs penrith
How the fuck is this bloke off contract and still not signed up?
What are we doing hes ripping Panthers apart

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kelly 16 tackles 4 missed, 2 lead to trys
Players have bad defensive games, this blokes never had a good one...

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I reckon he has potential. Would be cheap, and can work on his d in the off season.

the hound

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
an article on zero tackle regarding knights recruitment said that it was believed the Bulldogs made an offer to Melbourne Storm youngster Scott Drinkwater (fullback, 5/8) which was rejected

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This bloke is still off contract with the Warriors.

Big, powerful, quick & strong winger/centre something which we havent had in God knows how long!

We never seem to chase or nab players like this and i still do not understand why?

Would love Fusitua in the blue and white but Ken Maumalo wouldnt look out of place!