TripleM Readys mail

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just listened to this.

Ready said dogs have made contact with Cotric to play centre next year as Raiders only see him as a winger with both Scott and Crocker already pencilled in as their centres. Cotric expressed a desire to play centre and there’s interest from both parties.
Also dogs have made a three year offer to Bateman awaiting with it looking likely.
Dogs interested in Grant and have the most cash to offer him all depending if Cam Smith goes around again.
Lastly dogs will offer Foran a new contract for next year.
(Can’t type jizzzing my load at the thought of this )

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think resigning foz on a very reduced deal would be good for wakeham until a long termer is found get crotric and id be hapoy with bateman too and a class hooker is a priority grant fits the bill.

It be good to sit back the nect 12 months and see what halfbacks adjust to the new style of play away from super structured to adlib footy again. Then see who the best half mix would be the game has changed and the structured teams are struggling to adjust

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These 3 would be great signings. I'd still prefer Fifita over Bateman though.
Yep I’d prefer Fifita too....so Bateman would cost us around 800k and for 200 000 more we could get Fifita? Who is the better long term prospect ?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yep I’d prefer Fifita too....so Bateman would cost us around 800k and for 200 000 more we could get Fifita? Who is the better long term prospect ?
No, because Titans are reported to offer Fifita 1m/5 years. We don't want to offer players on overs more than three years (if we want to win a premiership anytime soon).

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, because Titans are reported to offer Fifita 1m/5 years. We don't want to offer players on overs more than three years (if we want to win a premiership anytime soon).
Well I see Fifita as a long term prospect....I’d offer him 1.1m for 5 years....surely we have enough money in the cap to grab him and 2 other marquee players.....he will be a freak this kid....we just need to get rid of players like Napa at the end of 2021

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well I see Fifita as a long term prospect....I’d offer him 1.1m for 5 years....surely we have enough money in the cap to grab him and 2 other marquee players.....he will be a freak this kid....we just need to get rid of players like Napa at the end of 2021
We have enough money but we don't want to carry players on overs where we can't renegotiate their contracts within three years. It's counter productive. Taumalolo is worth what Cowboys are paying him so that isn't a comparison if that's coming. One plays in the middle, one plays on the edge.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fair shout!! I really hope we get Burton. Him and Wakeham can learn on the fly for all I care. Lewis to teach the ball boys in PNG
Look I hate Lewis as much as the next sane level headed bloke. But don't subject those poor ball boys to that. It's just not right

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bateman is a class player, but Fifita can single handedly win you games. I think this guy will be in the same echelon as SBW by the end of his career. He just has that very special quality that doesn't come around very often. He is also a lot younger then Bateman. Trouble is, i veey much doubt we would be able to convince Fifita to move to Sydney.

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Titans have offered Fifita $1.2M per season. Do the math.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No way we’ll get grant but I will be happy to be proven wrong

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If we give Foran another contract that’ll fuckn do me, his hamstrings are so fucked he can’t kick the football can’t run at full stride the blokes body is cooked

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d love Fifita too, he’s a franchise player, but Titans can offer him 1.2 a season and he doesn’t have to move homes. Imagine what we’d have to offer him to come. It just isn’t feasible with the strengthening we require. Unfortunately - yes. That’s the reality though. Bateman represents better value considering the multitude of areas we require strengthening in.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way we’ll get grant but I will be happy to be proven wrong
I agree here, he should be our PRIORITY, but I can’t see it happening. The board really has an opportunity to show what they can do, and TBH, I haven’t seen anything to give me any confidence in them doing so....

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not enough , we need fifita, haas and radradra ...

3 players only your kidding yourselves, the board sold us a story about this war chest
If we got Bateman, Cotric and Grant then I would be happy with that. Lets see how it unfolds

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't piss on Bateman, what a waste of money
So sign Cotric, Bateman, Grant and re-sign Foran. I’d be happy with that. Only on the terms Foran signs for one season on. Reduced wage. That IMO would turn us into top 8 next season.