Re-sign reynolds at all costs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol fuck the kennels funny,I've said all along that Reynolds is a good player that we need to resign we just needed a good number 7 inside him,now that there is one so many people on here are saying the same thing even though Yous didn't want him 4 weeks ago,his worth the resign,yes his had bad brain snaps but be can be our turning point in one ended games! Support him or don't!!!!!!!
All hail @beaudean
Lord of the kennel.
All the rest if you peasants, on you knees and start sucking !

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's never compare Reynolds with JT ... ever please
I hate it when people talk about JT in here,I break out in a cold sweat when I think about what could have been......................fmd

Reactions: DT

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could have had 5 tries vs Broncos
AND had a blinder yesterday

But it's never going to be enough for the Reynolds haters

Did he get MOM yesterday?
Where's Berries gone? The number one Reynolds hater lol

At least give the man his dues when he plays well ie last 3 games and yes coincidentally when Frawley got his opportunity

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not at all costs,he has to realise all the stupid shit he's done in the past doesn't just go away,yeah he's playing well outside Frawley but we need to see how that pans out further into the season.if he wants to sighn for fair money fine but he is too unpredictable to demand big bucks

Reactions: GDR

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Must confess, that I was not a big fan of Reynolds. I saw him as a bit of a loose cannon with touches of brilliance and too aggressive to manage on field. But, bringing Frawley into Half, and Mbye into the hooking role has allowed Reynolds to play his natural game without the straight jacket that Lichaa at first delivery had locked him into.

I'm seeing Reynolds in another light with his free running and ability to read the weaknesses in the opposition.

Reactions: DT

beaudean

Waterboy
Reaction score
Must confess, that I was not a big fan of Reynolds. I saw him as a bit of a loose cannon with touches of brilliance and too aggressive to manage on field. But, bringing Frawley into Half, and Mbye into the hooking role has allowed Reynolds to play his natural game without the straight jacket that Lichaa at first delivery had locked him into.

I'm seeing Reynolds in another light with his free running and ability to read the weaknesses in the opposition.
Spot on,he is a running 5/8 hopefully he can keep it up and des gives the 7 jersey to Frawley might be what we need

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is asking for 800k.... hmmmm ummmmmm it's just maybeeeee slightly to muuuuuccchhhh 550k mate likeee bit to much buddy

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Renoylds plays a few good games at 5:8 and he should be resigned? Please wake up to yourselves!!!

Foran over him anyday, but that's not to say we need to get rid of the kid he would bring great energy of the bench roaming around,but we shouldn't pay him what a half gets paid.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reynolds is fired up! If he wants that sort of money he has to perform like this consistently. The halves market is ridiculous at the moment. Brooks was compared to Johns and he has done stuff all yet earns a 700k contract. NRL need to increase the cap.

Great game from him. I hope for the sake of the team the halves pairing can gel this season.

I've said before it's time for Reynolds to go but he is proving me wrong. Against Broncos and Souths he has delivered. Also by what Des and Graham said in the presser, all signs are pointing to a new contract.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have watched many

How did he go in 2012 and 2014 with a quality no7?

Yeah Thats right, he wont win us a comp
Are you really suggesting Kris Keating was a quality half?

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Forget his price, its inflated due to less supply than demand for halves atm. How else do you think Mbye got so much before showing any signs of being a half? A bad half might get 700k today.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

From what he said last week Frawley has been stopping him from playing low percentage plays which is why he seems more controlled

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is asking for 800k.... hmmmm ummmmmm it's just maybeeeee slightly to muuuuuccchhhh 550k mate likeee bit to much buddy
Dude, to be fair, thats what the media is reporting. Surely we know to take anything those ***** say with a grain on salt? But yes, 550 would be a far more reasonable price, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.