Rd20 other games

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how many in a row the Knights have lost and are they on track to be one of the worst teams ever ?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone know how many in a row the Knights have lost and are they on track to be one of the worst teams ever ?
Their record this year:
L/L/D (Raiders)/L/L/W (Tigers)/L/L/L/L/L/L/L/L/B/L/L/B/L/L/. Some of the losses have been pretty substantial:
50-14 Warriors: 36-4 Cronulla: 48-6 Rabbits: 40-18 Warriors: 53-0 Broncos: 38-0 Roosters: 62-0 Cronulla: 46-16 Cows.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We're down on confidence and usually play poorly against poor opposition. I wouldn't be surprised, at all.
Getting thrashed from the Premiers at home where they are unbeaten this year is a far cry from playing the worst attacking team in the comp at home. Add in they are on a five day turn around ,they have beaten us once in like 5 years, and that was when we had 6 players out after easter.

Honestly I am upset about the loss but seriously where do you see that Dragons team exploiting us? Their last three game totals were 93-30. They just arent going to beat us. We may bumble our way through to a win but we will win. If anything the game I am worried about is the Manly game, they look to be coming into a bit of form. Other than the obvious Cows and Broncs games.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
McGuire and Trent Robinson have lost the plot this season Souths down 18 to Manly at half time

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Once again some absolutely disgraceful decisions by the referees. Just how many consecutive penalties for infringements in the same area is a side allowed to give away until someone is sinbinned? With Mr Perenara it is obviously more than four in quick succession. Just how many metre and a half forward passes are to be missed in the one game? By my reckoning three or four. Just how many tries are to be disallowed when they have clearly been scored? One so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.