Not open for further replies.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Living in Canberra, it's so fucking annoying when the raiders fluke wins

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pawwa are now behind by two converted tries 16-4 and the Tits have missed two goals. What is the go with the referees shirts this weekend, not wearing their customary red. Is it because it is men of league round?

The way the officials have gone this weekend I thought it might have been Retro round, circa 1960. Most inept and confusing performances this weekend by the referees, it looks like they have gone through a time warp because they are just so far behind in their decision making.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hurrell and him lifting his fucking knee.. He needs to wipe that shit out of his game

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd be filthy at Norman if I was a Eels fan, if he was there last week and tonight they likely win both games and keep the season alive.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd be filthy at Norman if I was a Eels fan, if he was there last week and tonight they likely win both games and keep the season alive.
Losing your 3 best players like they had would suck. But I certainly don't feel sorry for them.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Broncos woes continue:

http://www.nrl.com/thaiday-mcguire-face-bans/tabid/10874/newsid/99495/default.aspx

Broncos forwards Sam Thaiday and Josh Mcguire are both facing one-match suspensions after being charged over incidents in Friday night's loss to Penrith.

Thaiday was charged with a dangerous throw on Bryce Cartwright, while McGuire was hit with a dangerous contact charge over a tackle on Panthers winger Josh Mansour.

Both players have carryover points to their name and will miss one match with an early guilty plea and risk two-match bans if they challenge their charges at the judiciary.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Roosters started with a bang and end with a whimper against the Storm. Poor ball security, poor completion and too many tackles.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sharks are so lucky getting Knights when they are depleted with troops ,very soft d

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Broncos woes continue:

http://www.nrl.com/thaiday-mcguire-face-bans/tabid/10874/newsid/99495/default.aspx

Broncos forwards Sam Thaiday and Josh Mcguire are both facing one-match suspensions after being charged over incidents in Friday night's loss to Penrith.

Thaiday was charged with a dangerous throw on Bryce Cartwright, while McGuire was hit with a dangerous contact charge over a tackle on Panthers winger Josh Mansour.

Both players have carryover points to their name and will miss one match with an early guilty plea and risk two-match bans if they challenge their charges at the judiciary.

Roosters odds on to help us out now. Gillett would be back to offset the loss of Thaiday though.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gosh once again some very puzzling and rather poor decisions by the officials in both games today. The one constant in the Nrl at the moment is that the refs are still getting so many things wrong. Leesaon Ah Mau is in a bit of trouble here with a particular hard and high shot on Tim Grant. Won't be playing against us next week if they get it right.

Last edited:
A

Alexander the Great

Gosh once again some very puzzling and rather poor decisions by the officials in both games today. The one constant in the Nrl at the moment is that the refs are still getting so many things wrong. Leesaon Ah Mau is in a bit of trouble here with a particular hard and high shot on Tim Grant. Won't be playing against us next week if they get it right.
He nailed him a ripper. Surley he will go for a few weeks

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Aitken making some strong runs. Poor kid being stuck in such a shitty system.

Status
Not open for further replies.