- Alamoti to transition to 13
- Oloapu to 7
- Flanagan to be developed as a 9 - either in NSW Cup or off the bench
- RFM to be used only as a middle
Flanagan as a hooker.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep - he defends well backs up well - wouldnt have to run much from dummy half - not saying it would work BUT it might - better chance of succeeding at 9 than 7.
Ha Ha
He’d be the exact opposite of JMK, in attack he wouldn’t run or kick, he’d just pass

Last edited:

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
To do what? Take over from Mahoney? The guy is simply not up to nrl standard. He will be someone else's problem at seasons end.
If Mahoney gets injured, brown is already injured Ryan gray is injured who would play 9. I'm not saying it would work, my point Flanagan is useless as a 7, a lot of 9 s started off as halves and given Flanagan is contracted try n get some value out of him.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Flanagan has offered nothing for 6 rounds surely that is a large enough sample size.
I heard a little something that we’re looking for a experienced half for 1 or 2 years.
Maybe they don’t see KO ready yet

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Mahoney gets injured, brown is already injured Ryan gray is injured who would play 9. I'm not saying it would work, my point Flanagan is useless as a 7, a lot of 9 s started off as halves and given Flanagan is contracted try n get some value out of him.
Yeah but the good 9's have running games.. and that's the area he sucks at most.