Rd 25 vs Raiders 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
3 pts Ange Postecoglou for fckng up Man Utd
2 pts for TPJ for showing us more proof today he did the right thing by the club
1 pt for the poor Dogs fans on screen early on. If you're reading bro's - save your cash in future.

And a special mention to CC. That 'we're fckd but I'm seeing signs of improvement' speech he wrote in the first round - bet he never thought it would get so much mileage this year. Well played....

Bulldog Bloke

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3 pts Ange Postecoglou for fckng up Man Utd
2 pts for TPJ for showing us more proof today he did the right thing by the club
1 pt for the poor Dogs fans on screen early on. If you're reading bro's - save your cash in future.

And a special mention to CC. That 'we're fckd but I'm seeing signs of improvement' speech he wrote in the first round - bet he never thought it would get so much mileage this year. Well played....
1 point each for sexy time, kikau & waddles

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Knight was good as well. Bennet thought he was a gun and signed him on 500k. If he can keep it up def will be a good signing for us. Sexton was good again. Edwards showing he is first grade quality. Unfortunate that sexton and Edwards two of our best let in the softest try of the year that lost us the game. To be fair Edwards had played huge mins so was probs gassed so that is most likely on CC as well.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
3 - Edwards
2 - King
1 - Averillo

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kiks second game back doesn’t look to phased talent at the hands just slightly of the pace fitness wise

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 King
2 Edwards
1 Avo

1/2 points to Kiks and Waddles

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only 9 replies to a 321 thread

RIP TK

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sexton was probably our best player but FMD I am not giving anyone points for that defence.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I wanted to do this but cbf. 3 sexton 2 edwards. Rest meh.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3. Sexton, young prospect dictating some play some great eyes up footy. He is astute im keen to keep him around for 24
2. King, best game in a while.
1. Edwards, did some hard work out there.

Avo got involved, Kiks looking good and Fox has to go back to the left next year.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 points to souvlaki kings for the lovely grass fed lamb skewers, missed most of the game on the barbie

2 points to Jonny walker gold, greatnorthern full strength and the bag I had left over from last week

1 point to the jacks for not showing up for a bail check and drug testing me, you’re the real mvp boys:kissingheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.