Rd 21 v Panthers

enigma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol. Will you guys relax. We are playing a full strength in form panthers team at Penrith while we have Sexton, Preston, Jac, kikau, Thompson and Burns on the sidelines. And even with them in the side I wouldn’t expect to win.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
CC ain’t leaving a good taste in the mouth, looks way in over his head, grasping at straws and has nothing. This is why proven experience is a must when signing players and or coaches.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I want us to just try shit in the second half. Their left side defence looks shaky so I’m guessing that was Ciraldos plan would work if we were half decent
Attack the right ....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Penny left edge defence is vulnerable with peachy there, Avo and Kiraz showed him up few times

Need to keep going there and feeding Skelton
The assistant is too fucking stupid to realise that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
selections aren't exactly easy when we have lot of players out and players that aren't exactly first grade material
Moving Avo from FB for Perham deserves a sacking

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Everyone on this forum has ran the same amount of run metres as Ray as. We are all NRL starters!

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not trying to be funny but that’s actually not too bad for the first half considering where the score looked like going.
Considering our scrambled eggs run on side, could’ve been alot worse. Things started looking better once the club captain was replaced, although that might have coincided with the Pennies front row being subbed