Rd 21 v Panthers

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only player you would feed is leaving the joint. Skelton shows plenty of good signs except for dumb play the ball.
Critta beaten for pace by Alamoti Wtf
Beaten by the pass (ball watching )

I’ll give flanagun that his first try assist in 12 months

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
A few simple errors and a few bullshit penalties from the arsehole ref blew the score out
But I have seen a bit of effort from the team, always expected to lose hopefully they show some fight and keep the second half tight

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only player you would feed is leaving the joint. Skelton shows plenty of good signs except for dumb play the ball.
Critta beaten for pace by Alamoti Wtf
I reckon he was unlucky, Yeo’s foot I think knocked it out as he got up

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Embarrassing from Penrith letting us score and being 12 points behind the scoreboard

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want us to just try shit in the second half. Their left side defence looks shaky so I’m guessing that was Ciraldos plan would work if we were half decent

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Our only player somewhat consistently offering something is leaving meanwhile Penriths worst player today is joining us lmao

Malla

Reaction score
Not trying to be funny but that’s actually not too bad for the first half considering where the score looked like going.
Barring To’o’s second, panthers have scored all of penalties. Pretty simple what dogs need to do to make this less embarrassing.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is unforgivable from RFM if that's the case with 0 runs. We're short on middles and he has 0 runs while the likes of Yeo and JFH have 11 or 12

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Not trying to be funny but that’s actually not too bad for the first half considering where the score looked like going.
But u are. Very funny.

We are so bad I feel sorry for the Penriff scrubs who paid to watch this live. Given if most of them were on fire I wouldn't waste the urine, thats saying something.

Last edited: