Rd 21 v Panthers

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Imagine benching your captain (not to say he doesn't deserve it with his form) but starting Okunbur again after what he did against Newcastle?

You're saying to your squad certain players need to lift and are held accountable.. But Okunbur, you're fine mate.. Go play 80 minutes on an edge against the best left side attack in the comp..
Souths left side attack is way better but yeah I get your point. Okunbor shouldn't even be in the NRL team at all.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why are people losing their minds?
Sexton out
Fox out
Preston out
Kiks out
Thompson out
Reed not an 80 minute player start flano then bring in reed aft 25 minutes that way we don’t lose to many interchange.
Who would you put in the team??

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gotta be trouble in the camp. He is making illogical decisions ...to prove a point ...or break dissenter's spirit....he can't be thaaat bad a coach.
None of it makes much sense. Maybe he is that bad a coach..

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And to think we were all getting hard-ons and raging boners at the preseason Videos and now we have this shit

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Calm down! Mahoney is carrying an injury so he’s been benched. Nu Brown isn’t in the team as Mahoney only got the injury yesterday, so Flanagan has to go to hooker, meaning we need a half, which is why Averillo goes there, and Perham to fullback. Preston is injured late as well so he’s out, meaning TPJ will probably be at prop even though he’s named at 2RF. The changes were forced late unfortunately. It is what it is!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sexton out
Fox out
Preston out
Kiks out
Thompson out
Reed not an 80 minute player start flano then bring in reed aft 25 minutes that way we don’t lose to many interchange.
No one is denying we're depleted and will get smashed either way. But name anyone other than Okunbur who is the worst defensive player in the comp

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sexton out
Fox out
Preston out
Kiks out
Thompson out
People are still coming to terms with this club being a spent force. After 7 seasons of crap it’s still a complete shambles.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sexton out
Fox out
Preston out
Kiks out
Thompson out
That's the least important thing people are complaining about.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Conceding defeat before the game was never the bulldog way - this team smells like CC is running a trial game he gives two shits about - disappointing and pathetic and they expect fans to pay for this !

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ciraldo is a joke. Imagine looking for an excuse to bring Perham back in, benches Mahoney and starts Okunbor. Puts Averillo at half when he was doing great at fb. We will be lucky if don’t lose by 70

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And to think we were all getting hard-ons and raging boners at the preseason Videos and now we have this shit
All?

I thought most didn't watch that bullshit, let alone fall for the "hype"

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm actually going to see how much of this game I can handle today with my nephew. Got a feeling that a fix might happen to kill all the multis that will have Penrith winning as a sure thing. I'll be watching to see if the ref is our 18th player.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Hopefully the Penrith players go easy on their old assistant coach

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Conceding defeat before the game was never the bulldog way - this team smells like CC is running a trial game he gives two shits about - disappointing and pathetic and they expect fans to pay for this !
I wouldnt pay a cent for it. In saying that, we need to look long term, better days ahead.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm actually going to see how much of this game I can handle today with my nephew. Got a feeling that a fix might happen to kill all the multis that will have Penrith winning as a sure thing. I'll be watching to see if the ref is our 18th player.
Watch Penrith not beating the line to rort nearly every punter...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
None of it makes much sense. Maybe he is that bad a coach..
I've been critical as you know but only bc I put my team loyalty first and foremost above coach etc but all along I thought he had the makings of a great coach once we got a fair go...but he now can't even keep his head and select the least disruptive roster to help the players achieve SOME cohesion against the best, most polished team in the comp.

Maybe he is just shirking the responsibility and picking haphazardly so he can hide his coaching against his former team.

Hope the guys can keep their heads up.