10. TPG
11. Okunbor
12. RFM
13. Waddell

14. Topine
15. Morrin
16. Hughes
17. Perham??

Back five will have to take all the get out sets. Topine used to cover Edwards at 9. Hughes and Morrin to rotate with forwards. And Perham cover for back 5 and rotate due to extra workload. It’s going to be interesting. Maybe Preston makes a 24 hr turn around and recovers.
If I was Preston I think I would call in sick as well!

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There's a bit of me that feels the club is trying to field the youngest, most inexperienced team it can today. No Kikau, Fox, Thomson, talk of Preston, Mahoney not playing. Protecting our better players from this massacre. That way when it finishes 72-4, the narrative will be, we had the youngest, most inexperienced side without a host of our better players, playing against the premiers.

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There's a bit of me that feels the club is trying to field the youngest, most inexperienced team it can today. No Kikau, Fox, Thomson, talk of Preston, Mahoney not playing. Protecting our better players from this massacre. That way when it finishes 72-4, the narrative will be, we had the youngest, most inexperienced side without a host of our better players, playing against the premiers.
How will that go for the young players.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been asked before - is the NSW Cup being televised anywhere? Fox is showing NRLW rather than the NSW Cup. Cheers

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I have a plan.

If we get enough fans out to the game, then one by one, a fan disrupts the game by jumping onto the field. We'll do it in intervals, say maybe every 10 mins or so? This will hopefully put the Panthers off their game. Plus we get a rest.

Who's in?

P.s I can't do it coz I got no monies to pay the fine :tonguewink:

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been asked before - is the NSW Cup being televised anywhere? Fox is showing NRLW rather than the NSW Cup. Cheers
Yeah it’s on NSWRL Facebook or website 11:30

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The penny has finally dropped Bbo to hooker following the same career trajectory as flange although with his pace bbo is a genuine running threat out of dummy half.