Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
CC needs to get the gassed middle forwards off the fucking field at the 25 minute mark at the latest. TPJ and Edwards were useless by then.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Birthday bet didn’t go good I hage this team with passion sometimes

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We've created enough chances to be closer but keep putting in dumb kicks

But our defence is pathetic. They've broken through when nothing is on too often.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Top 3 reasons for the scoreboard...

1. Pangirl
2. Burton
3. Rorted refs
I think Okunbor is dead weight as well. He should have been helping out more with the tough Carrie’s in attack and defensively helping Karl more.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the players we are getting are better than Averilo and Alamoti ?
Was expecting a close game but our gun players are all full of brain snaps.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Perham shit, Alamoti shit, TPJ was shit, first try decision was shit. Fkn hard to watch, we are well off the pace
I told you guys we would be shit and everyone tries to shoot me down lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In big games you have to build pressure, we do not do that. Repeat sets or applying pressure with our D. Parra are rolling through the middle third.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve never questioned Cc before but I’m starting to think the guy has no answers. Our attack is getting more robotic and shit and he keeps a player like Perham at the back who has no idea how to play fb. Our front rowers are getting bashed but we have players like pele playing nsw cup. I’m getting close to being done with nrl. Between refs and how this club is going down the shit hole giving up

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are two points above the wooden spoon and are putting in that sort of performance... F*%# me!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Half time report.

Pretty fckng brainless 40m. Not sure what is worse - the brainless attack or the brainless defence.
TPJ playing tag.
Every man and his dogs thinking grubbers are the go.

Reckon CC half time speech is simple. Any of u cnts grubber the ball for the rest of the game - u get to think about it in reserves for a while.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think Okunbor is dead weight as well. He should have been helping out more with the tough Carrie’s in attack and defensively helping Karl more.
Terrible missed tackle from Okunbor led to one try, Perham being hopeless and going dead in goal led to another.