Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We’re getting the spoon. I was there tonight and there was absolutely nothing I can take from that game that I’m remotely intrigued or excited about from the dogs. It was so uninspiring.
The same lame attack. The same kick on the fifth. The same poor possession when under no pressure.

It's 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019......... and I was hoping to see some improvement this year.

Other sides can hold the ball and complete their sets. If we could only do that we might be better, but that's not the way the Dogs play.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly wtf did Wilson do that was so bad?? Other than dropping the ball in the 78th minute when the game was over.
Stats have him down for 5 errors, I can't remember them all, and sometimes the stat guys aren't realistic, i.e., crediting the error to a guy who got a fingertip to a very poor pass, but even 3 actual errors is a poor game.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stats have him down for 5 errors, I can't remember them all, and sometimes the stat guys aren't realistic, i.e., crediting the error to a guy who got a fingertip to a very poor pass, but even 3 actual errors is a poor game.
One was a dropped intercept and a very tough chance at that.. also a try saver really.. but yeah I didn't notice his errors, agree that 5 seems high.. I remember he dropped a short drop out... they're tough stats to cop

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
3 Mahoney
2 Chrighton
1 IBS

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They also have taffe down for one error, but I remember him making two in the first ten minutes.. the dropped play the ball then one a few mins later

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To be honest our grit in defence was good. We are much better side than last year. To be honest will get better once the season goes on. Leave burton alone he never got good ball during attack, our discipline needs to improve.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attack will come the more game time together, what was pleasing was the attitude in defence, they turned up all game. Parra should of won by 60 with that much possession. Last year with that much go against us we lose by minimum 40

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With almost a quarter of the possession, couldn't suck ref cock good enough to get a call and a team who played for the first time under adversity.

I honestly thought 40 was gonna come up today instead we had Parra thinking it was 1998 again with 10 to go.
That’s horse shit, we fucking gave away all those penalties, we turned all that ball over.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM is killing tonite for the Dragons Flanno scored a try our clubs in a mess no improvement what’s so ever our attack isn’t fluid enough all the other teams are

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The same lame attack. The same kick on the fifth. The same poor possession when under no pressure.

It's 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019......... and I was hoping to see some improvement this year.

Other sides can hold the ball and complete their sets. If we could only do that we might be better, but that's not the way the Dogs play.
Mate it’s just pathetic. Particularly after watching the dragons holy fuck they look so much better than us. They’ll put 30 on us.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 Mahoney - credit where due. Whole hearted with less mistakes and brain explosions
2 King - our only prop. Poor bugger
1 Curren - rolled up his sleeves

Status
Not open for further replies.