cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Burton to Centres, Crichton to FB

3- Curran

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hutch at least put Kiks through to setup Critta. What did Burton do to keep his place?
Burton honestly looked better last year when sexton came over at the back end of the season. Hutch and burto combo has looked horrible all the 3 games they played. But I’m with you and I’ve been a major supporter of Burton but he has been taking the piss honestly especially if this season he doesn’t pull his finger out. Fark him out to the centres or altogether.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But like salmon starting?!?!?!? My Guyyy you have a proven workhorse Curran and you start him on the bench.

Pull your head. Tbh it'll be the same line up next week no point complaining

3 Curran
2 Mahoney
1 I don't know

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton honestly looked better last year when sexton came over at the back end of the season. Hutch and burto combo has looked horrible all the 3 games they played. But I’m with you and I’ve been a major supporter of Burton but he has been taking the piss honestly especially if this season he doesn’t pull his finger out. Fark him out to the centres or altogether.
Hes got talent we know this. Its the lack of using it and care thats really pissing everyone off!

Status
Not open for further replies.