Rd 1 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thommo and Ava were excellent. I didn't notice Thommo as much (probably because Ava just sticks out) but looking at the stats, he was probably better. 15/131m 48pcm vs Ava's 12/127m 61pcm!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I csn see you challenging me here bazil.
In no order, jackson, hetherington, avo, Thompson and dufty top5
It was a super effort lets hope we can build from this
Not at all mate, and I am glad you mentioned Hetho. He was bloody good and with the right direction will for fill Gus’s predictions for him.

Reactions: ATT

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its impossible for me to say. Every single player stood up today. That was one of the gutsiest wins from our bulldogs in a long time. We were caned by the ref in the first half, and made loads of errors. But jacksons half time chat definitely seemed to do the trick, and we were much, much better in the second half! First round 1 win in a long while too.
We were terribly clunky in attack, but we will improve as the year goes on, and we already have a W in the bank. Well done boys!!!
Did you enjoy the game @maroondog72 ??

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not at all mate, and I am glad you mentioned Hetho. He was bloody good and with the right direction will for fill Gus’s predictions for him.
I rate him highly if you followed my posts, always rated him. His favourite position is edge and thankfully he told me , thru family, to jump on him first try scorer against tigers last year, which we dually saluted

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn’t see the game. How was Vaughan tonight?
Looked nervous, made some dominant one on one tackles in the second half when we needed it, was important in defence, didn't have as big an impact with hitups as Thommo, Ava, and King.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Jackson - he was great all night
2. Burton - long kicking kept us in the game I thought
1. Naden - was great taking the early hit how each set

how good round 1 win to the doggies

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3.Max King
2. Okonbour
1. Burns
And if there was an extra point to give i would give it to Max King our celibate rifle which makes him 4!

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thommo and Ava were excellent. I didn't notice Thommo as much (probably because Ava just sticks out) but looking at the stats, he was probably better. 15/131m 48pcm vs Ava's 12/127m 61pcm!
Interesting reading!
I think the difference is Ava often got sets rolling on when we were not going anywhere, his charges were massive for us. His defence was also good….
I have a feeling Thommo & others owe a lot of their meters to the momentum that Ava generated in his runs..

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Burton
2. Jackson
1 Addocarr

the leadership from Jackson and addocarr goes unnoticed but invaluable
JAC is an out an out leader. He didn’t do much today with the ball but watching him spray the side a couple times pumped me up from my lounge room. You could tell everyone was buying into the energy he brings.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ava
Hetherington
Burton for his kicks

I'm impressed with King, i sense he's going to be one of the premier props in the game once he reaches that age when props peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.