Rd 1 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You can see how Melbourne won so many games, our players were bunched up and sipping water bottles with zero talk. Melbourne would have been already lined up and ready to go.
The 1 percenters.
They're not used to being 80 minutes switched on.
Baz should def be onto it.
We'll get there in time.

Lakas

Waterboy
Reaction score
Dally M votes:

3 - Luke Thompson
2 - Jack Hetherington
1 - Ava Seumanufagai.

Judge: Ben Creagh.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3 - Burton
2 - Dufty
1 - Jackson

Decided to watch the game a 2nd time without the emotion/on the verge of a heart attack experience the 1st time. Burton definitely didn't have anything close to a perfect game and made some errors obviously but his kicking is out of this world. We don't win this game without that massive boot of his getting us out of trouble. His pass inside to Dufty was sublime as well for what should have been a try.
Dufty was really impressive too, moreso noticed it on the 2nd watch. Always looked dangerous when injecting himself into dummy half.
Jackson had a solid all round game but mostly gets a point off the back of the half time talk with the ref. That just made sure some key calls in the 2nd half didn't go against us.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Still hoping someone can put up Jacko's half time talk with Cummins....will get replayed every week on here lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you watch the second half or was it passed your bed time?

His first half was average yes, but second half we lose if he wasn't on the field.
Seriously? Your such a tool. Do you not know how to have a discussion like an adult?
We lose if he wasn't on the field? What a crock of shit!! How did he not make a single person's top 3?
BTW, im in my forties, so i go to bed whenever the fuck i want.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Seriously? Your such a tool. Do you not know how to have a discussion like an adult?
We lose if he wasn't on the field? What a crock of shit!! How did he not make a single person's top 3?
BTW, im in my forties, so i go to bed whenever the fuck i want.
burton was definitely not in the top3 for me, which is great for the team. How many times was he caught on the last tackle with the ball?? if that was averillo they would be calling for his head, well they are already, but thats because they have NFI.
Burto kicking game was great yes and he will improve with Jake, the weather obviously didnt help anyone

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
burton was definitely not in the top3 for me, which is great for the team. How many times was he caught on the last tackle with the ball?? if that was averillo they would be calling for his head, well they are already, but thats because they have NFI.
Burto kicking game was great yes and he will improve with Jake, the weather obviously didnt help anyone
This response was in regards to me originally saying Vaughan was very ordinary imo. It wasn't about Burton. I have a feeling malla got his wires crossed, but as usual he just shoots his mouth off throwing insults.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
3. Burton
2. Thompson
1. King, Dufty

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This response was in regards to me originally saying Vaughan was very ordinary imo. It wasn't about Burton. I have a feeling malla got his wires crossed, but as usual he just shoots his mouth off throwing insults.
Agree all had good games all stood up at the end when it was needed.
Was at the game JAC never shut up yelling at everyone.( the touching got a spray as well I think)
Burto had feldt in all sorts all night.
Must have been a great feeling at ft?!! I have only attended one there, which we lost, and I absolutely copped it from the fans on the bus back to the city!!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good team effort all round but no way was Burton top 3.
He was top three easy, for mine watching live, the cows had a very short 10 all night and where never on side, and all their defensive pressure was focused on burton which is why avo played his best game in bulldogs colour's . The way he kicked and absorbed the pressure in those conditions was fucking outstanding. His decisions to die with the ball on the fifth a few times where safety plays to avoid poor kicks and mistakes in the conditions, It may not have looked like it on Tv but Burton's decision making was one of the main reason's we won that match.

Status
Not open for further replies.