Ray dib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok just confirmed .. ray will be on talking sport at 4:15 tomorrow.. cant wait to hear this dribble

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let us know what Ray Charles has to say tomorrow

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure what result we could expect if Dib was somehow axed. A revolt against the board might be great to talk about, but the reality is never the simple answer we expect.
Exactly. In all seriousness dib and castle failed and renewed Hasler contract when he has not had the team in finals contention since 2012. But they rewarded and upgraded his contract on his terms. Hasler had the power all along and we bent over and sucked him off on his demands.

We are lacking a hooker, a halfback and a fullback. And Hasler signs a running 5/8 and a rep front rower (to go with the 6 others in the team already).

Dib is well supported by the leagues and football club and the other directors have direct links to him.

We need a clean out and like others have said it needs to happen from the top down.

The coach had failed, the players have failed. And the board has failed. So much so they we will most likely miss out on all 3 top grade finals this year.

The club has gone backwards since 2012. If anyone disputes that then they have no idea. The roster is littered with reserve graders and Hasler has not left his mark on the squad with any quality signings.

Fair enough the dogs spent big for next season. But we will still have a centre at fullback and 2 5/8's in the halves. And let's not forget our 800k wonder boy signing mbye who wouldn't start in any other 13 in the Comp.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think you have it. Watching the Bulldogs today was like watching a the Trump presidency. A train wreck.
I think we need Trump here. He is draining the corrupt swamp in the USA and could do the same here.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we need Trump here. He is draining the corrupt swamp in the USA and could do the same here.
Trump is not draining anything corrupt - he's just saying that he is; and nothing he says can be trusted.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sacking this clown ain't going to make out fat fuck forwards lose weight our clueless slow spine set up quick plays and tries and des to see that players need to be dropped.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I cant believe how naïve dib is as a business man he should off never resigned des I bet if his manager and workers where fucking up his business he would never tolerate it and sack them on the spot .So what's the difference that's right he doesn't own the club so why would he give a fuck he's only interested about money.
Hasler is being paid about $18000.00 per week. If you pay that sort of money, I would expect results. We have gone from the penthouse to the s***house.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How do/don't we know if there isnt a performance clause or else? In favour of the club?

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hasler is being paid about $18000.00 per week. If you pay that sort of money, I would expect results. We have gone from the penthouse to the s***house.
That is the definition of fraud

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully they ask him the hard questions and it's not a soft interview full of politician speak.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Sacking this clown ain't going to make out fat fuck forwards lose weight our clueless slow spine set up quick plays and tries and des to see that players need to be dropped.
Really ? So what is your opinion? Just settle with how it is until Hasler next contract for dib to upgrade again

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you're telling me the way the team plays. They way they are coached. All the players signed and let go, and des contract upgrades is all her doing?
des has fkd the team correct. However you were putting the blame on dib before Hasler and castle. Castle being the recently departed CEO wanted Hasler to stay, let him have too much power and didn't know what the fuk she was doing. Dib obviously got rid of her coz enough was enough and weren't gonna keep her there anymore just for PR diversity points.
The whole place needs a shake up it's disgusting how we are ATM. Frawley isn't even being utilised in his correct position, mbye still thinks he's a half back and Hasler isn't changing.

I'd personally love to see des sacked effective immediately and replaced by jim dymmick

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
des has fkd the team correct. However you were putting the blame on dib before Hasler and castle. Castle being the recently departed CEO wanted Hasler to stay, let him have too much power and didn't know what the fuk she was doing. Dib obviously got rid of her coz enough was enough and weren't gonna keep her there anymore just for PR diversity points.
The whole place needs a shake up it's disgusting how we are ATM. Frawley isn't even being utilised in his correct position, mbye still thinks he's a half back and Hasler isn't changing.

I'd personally love to see des sacked effective immediately and replaced by jim dymmick
Champ, dib wanted Hasler to stay period. He made that loud and clear Hasler isn't going anywhere.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Champ, dib wanted Hasler to stay period. He made that loud and clear Hasler isn't going anywhere.
So raelene did not want Hasler to stay? Raelene was not guilty of anything? I don't get it, you can't pick and choose shit she's at fault at.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
So raelene did not want Hasler to stay? Raelene was not guilty of anything? I don't get it, you can't pick and choose shit she's at fault at.
Champ raelene is a shit kicker at the club fullstop. Everything starts and ends with dib.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have a link to this talking sport? I want to hear what dib has to say

Status
Not open for further replies.