Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TANK said:
www.news.com.au

Rugby league cheerleader 'drugged, raped'

September 06, 2006 04:10pm

NEW South Wales police are investigating claims that a cheerleader was raped in an attack at a unit owned by a Wests Tigers player.

''
i thought cheerleaders werent allowed to associate with players???

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well for the girls sake I pray its false but if Tigers cop it like we did for nothing I wouldnt care, what goes around comes around.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TANK said:
Well for the girls sake I pray its false but if Tigers cop it like we did for nothing I wouldnt care, what goes around comes around.

it is a pretty harsh thing to wish on ANYBODY..... we as doggie fans know how annoying, and hard it was to deal with the whole "******" call.....doenst mean all the tigers player deserve it...even IF it is true ( they use alleged way to much in the article for it to be completely true...)

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I know its harsh and I love it!

Till this day you get imbeciles, such as those toothless, inbred Tigpies hicks calling us rap!sts.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TANK said:
I know its harsh and I love it!

Till this day you get imbeciles, such as those toothless, inbred Tigpies hicks calling us rap!sts.
you cruel, crul man! :p

well their mouths better stay firmly closed from now on....but their brains might not be able to comprehend and remember two things at once....

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh, let's not all jump to conclusions like everyone else did with us....time will tell i guess. if they're guilty then throw them in the bum factory....if not than someone needs to really take the daily telecrap to the cleaners...

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
They are now saying there migh have been player from another team at the unit :(

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly dont feel i have the right to say anything. Not until i know the full story.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
MAY HAVE BEEN drugged and raped. MAY HAVE.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
What type of person says "I may have been drugged and raped."

If you were I am sure you would know it.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Utai Slam said:
What type of person says "I may have been drugged and raped."

If you were I am sure you would know it.

and also why they got themself into a situation where that could have happened...what were cheerleaders doing at the players house anyway...isnt interaction between dancers and players forbidden?

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Yeah Kurry, that's right, my friend who is a Cheergirl for Easts says the most interaction she has had with a player is cheering them on in the guard of honour and for photos.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
MaterialGirl said:
I know see wouldn't you know if that happened to you?? It's either you did or didn't, not you may have. Hopefully it isn't true.

I'm gonna say innocent until proven guilty.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MaterialGirl said:
Yeah Kurry, that's right, my friend who is a Cheergirl for Easts says the most interaction she has had with a player is cheering them on in the guard of honour and for photos.
hmmmm...

well even if this rape thing sort of shallows out, she/they are still going to get the boot from the group anyway ( probably)...

remember not long ago where the wests cheerleaders were sacked for merely being at benjis party??????

these new girls should have known better......

MzB_90 said:
I know see wouldn't you know if that happened to you?? It's either you did or didn't, not you may have. Hopefully it isn't true.

I'm gonna say innocent until proven guilty.

well i know i often dont remember things when i am intoxicated...i can only guess that drugs would have a worse effect...

she might not feel anything/ woke up in a comprimising position/heard talk etc.....

C

Cookie^Monstah

MaterialGirl said:
what a pathetic story don't you think?

oh of course she can say she was "too drunk to remember" :rolleyes:

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've been drugged myself and trust me you haven't got a clue what has gone on you may as well be in a coma.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Sounds like she a few too many cruisers and doesnt know what the f*** happened

*shakes head*

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wtf would a first grade footballer need to drug anyone to sleep with them. They get women throwing themselves at them all the time.

I hope for the sake of the game nothing is in it.

Look on the bright side R Wilson has another team she cannot go and watch, first the Dogs, then the Roosters now it will be the Tigers. Not long now and she will be gone from Rugby League altogether!

Status
Not open for further replies.