Rape Allegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D0ggyStylz

2gb are reporting that there is another rape allegation - involving several players, club has not been mentioned, apparently after Mad Monday celebrations.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
ohh great. i hope it isn't true. league has been in the spotlight with all these alligations. its damaging league. players gotta realise this befor doing things. there not just screwing up their lives they are screwing up how people look at league.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
League 'Mad Monday' sex assault claim

A Sydney NRL club's end-of-season "Mad Monday" celebrations have ended in an alleged sexual assault, it was reported this afternoon.

Up to four Wests Tigers players are alleged to be involved in a sexual assault after Mad Monday celebrations.

Two women are believed to have made complaints against the players.

The alleged assault is said to have taken place at an apartment in Five Dock.

A police spokeswoman would not confirm a rugby league player - or players - were involved in the alleged incident.

However, she did say: "There's an investigation into an alleged sexual assault at Five Dock and a report was made on Monday by a 26-year-old female to Parramatta police that she has alleged that she may have been sexually assaulted at a unit in Five Dock."

The spokeswoman said the Child Protection and Sex Crime squads as well as Burwood detectives were investigating the matter.

West Tigers, the reigning premiers, finished their season in eleventh spot.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/league/le...222181971.html

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
this my sound slack. but im sooo glad it wasn't a souths player! i wonder who it would be from the tigers then??

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
geeez thats the last thing we need!
but the last thing us bulldogs supporters can do is have a go at them or point the finger.. as we were in a similar position not so long ago
for me they are innocent until proven guilty !

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Please lets not throw around wild accussations. Players livelihoods may depend on these matters and we all know from the ridiculous media circus and lies about the bulldogs sittuation that there is a better way to handle this.

Everyone has a right to be innocent until proven guilty in a court. I think we should all extend this right to any player who has such accussations leveled against them.

We all hope its not true but if it is then obviously its a disgraceful and low act and one that will be dealt with accordingly.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Football players are stupid

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
To be honest, I dont give a f*** if its true or untrue!

I just hope that the Tigers get dragged through the same sh!t we went through.

Tigers = ******s

Cordz316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
POLICE are investigating claims that a woman was raped in an attack allegedly involving rugby league stars.

The woman believes she may have been drugged then raped at a Sydney apartment block.

But a NSW Police spokeswoman would not confirm a report the alleged incident involved first grade NRL players.

Macquarie Radio presenter Ray Hadley said the players were from a club not involved in the "semi finals process'', and that the club was meeting today to discuss the claims.

The police spokeswoman said a 26-year-old woman told officers she may have been sexually assaulted on Monday at a unit in Five Dock, in Sydney's inner west.

"Detectives from the Child Protection and Sex Crimes Squad and Burwood Local Area Command are investigating an alleged sex assault at Five Dock on Monday,'' she said.

"At 10.40am on Monday, a 26-year-old female attended Parramatta police station and alleged that she may have been sexually assaulted at a home unit in Five Dock.''

Questioned about her use of the words "may have been sexually assaulted'', the police spokesman stood by the formulation used.

It is believed to refer to concerns the woman had been drugged - and that details were therefore unclear.

Mr Hadley said NRL players were involved in the alleged incident.

"A club involved in the NRL is currently investigating allegations of a rape involving a number of first grade players,'' Mr Hadley said.

"I've had two different sources from the NRL confirm that they have been advised by the club that police are investigating allegations that a young woman claims she was sexually assaulted last night.''

"The club at this time is meeting behind closed doors to discuss exactly what they will do in relation to all the media inquiries they are getting.''

Premiers04

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the last thing that rugby league needs as it undergoes a great final series. Hopefully the matter at hand can be resolved as quickly as possible and not take the spotlight away from the news that should be dominating the headlines...what happens on the field.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
This is not good for the NRL... :(

I hope that it doesn't ruin the finals series, but I am sure it will...

Shame for the Wests Tigers but lets not make accusations, we all know how bad it was when we had it happen with the accusations, we should know not to be tools and act the way we would have liked to have been treated... ;)

Sad for the NRL though.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tigers cheer girl in 'drug rape'

September 06, 2006 12:00
Article from: The Daily Telegraph

POLICE are investigating claims that a cheerleader was raped in an attack at a unit owned by a Wests Tigers player.

The woman, believed to be part of the club's cheer squad, believes she may have been drugged then raped at an apartment block in Abbotsford, Sydney.

But a NSW Police spokeswoman would not confirm a radio report the alleged incident involved first grade players.

The police spokeswoman said a 26-year-old woman told officers she may have been sexually assaulted on Monday at a unit in Five Dock, in Sydney's inner west.

"Detectives from the Child Protection and Sex Crimes Squad and Burwood Local Area Command are investigating an alleged sex assault at Five Dock on Monday,'' she said.

"At 10.40am on Monday, a 26-year-old female attended Parramatta police station and alleged that she may have been sexually assaulted at a home unit in Five Dock.''

Questioned about her use of the words "may have been sexually assaulted'', the police spokesman stood by the formulation used.

It is believed to refer to concerns the woman had been drugged - and that details were therefore unclear.

Wests Tigers Chief Executive Steve Noyce has confirmed the woman had made the allegation that she may have been sexually assaulted on early Monday morning “at a place where both Wests Tigers players and others were present’’.

“We are not aware at this stage of any specific allegation against a Wests Tigers player and the Club is very keen to work with the police to establish what may or may not have taken place,’’ said Mr Noyce.

The claim that the attack involved first grade players was made by 2GB presenter Ray Hadley.

"A club involved in the NRL is currently investigating allegations of a rape involving a number of first grade players,'' Mr Hadley said.

"I've had two different sources from the NRL confirm that they have been advised by the club that police are investigating allegations that a young woman claims she was sexually assaulted last night.''

"The club at this time is meeting behind closed doors to discuss exactly what they will do in relation to all the media inquiries they are getting.''

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
good luck to them - hopefully the NRL live to there standards they set with us a couple of years ago!!!!

they better not go soft on the tigers...

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Whats the bet that the media will show and compare this crap to the non-incident with us.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
www.news.com.au

Rugby league cheerleader 'drugged, raped'

September 06, 2006 04:10pm

NEW South Wales police are investigating claims that a cheerleader was raped in an attack at a unit owned by a Wests Tigers player.

The woman, believed to be part of the rugby league club's cheer squad, believes she may have been drugged then raped at an apartment block in Abbotsford, Sydney.

But a NSW Police spokeswoman would not confirm a radio report the alleged incident involved first grade players.

Wests Tigers chief executive Steve Noyce has confirmed the woman had made the allegation that she may have been sexually assaulted on early Monday morning “at a place where both Wests Tigers players and others were present’’.

“We are not aware at this stage of any specific allegation against a Wests Tigers player and the club is very keen to work with the police to establish what may or may not have taken place,’’ said Mr Noyce.

The claim that the attack involved first grade players was made by Sydney radio presenter Ray Hadley.

"I've had two different sources from the NRL confirm that they have been advised by the club that police are investigating allegations that a young woman claims she was sexually assaulted.'

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Some it possibly was not a tigers player just happened at his house could of been one of his mates?

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TANK said:
To be honest, I dont give a f*** if its true or untrue!

I just hope that the Tigers get dragged through the same sh!t we went through.

Tigers = ******s
or you could be the bigger man and give them what we cried wofl that we were being denied.......innocent until PROVEN guilty....

this might sound wierd, but i find it rather astonishing that profiled players would DRUG and rape women...its a bit risque isnt it???

sometimes i question myself about the women that are making these claims......was it really rape? or are they just tarts who flung their legs open.

will have to sit back and wait for this to unfold.....

Status
Not open for further replies.