Rank the Lebanese players in our game

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In your opinion, how would you rank them?

They are (in no particular order):

• Robbie Farah
  • Michael Lichaa
  • Josh Mansour
  • Tim Mannah
  • Mitchell Moses
Why?
What's the point?
Stupid thread really
No offence
But I just don't get the point of it?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not to sound like a dick but in the 90's there was so much racism by the junior recruiters and it was who you knew. So many Lebs were better than Corey Hughes and his bros but none were given a chance. Hazem was nowhere near the best Lebo at club level.
Oh
Now I get the point of this thread

Lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Moses- Leb Kfasghabi name.

Moses, Abraham,Elias,Maroon, Rizk, karam etc are all surnames from Kfarsghab and pretty much all live in the area between Merrylands and Gladesville.

By default they will be christian.
That's a bit of a stretch @Nasheed. Moses I agree with, however Elias, Maroon, Rizk and Karam are pretty common Lebanese names and are from from north to south, east coast to west. While you will get some of those said families from Kfarsghab, they aren't exclusively located only to be descendants from that village.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That's a bit of a stretch @Nasheed. Moses I agree with, however Elias, Maroon, Rizk and Karam are pretty common Lebanese names and are from from north to south, east coast to west. While you will get some of those said families from Kfarsghab, they aren't exclusively located only to be descendants from that village.
True in a way, but if you meet a guy who calls himself Maroon, with an aussie accent and from around parra you cant tell me you wouldnt be thinking hes a foz.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not to sound like a dick but in the 90's there was so much racism by the junior recruiters and it was who you knew. So many Lebs were better than Corey Hughes and his bros but none were given a chance. Hazem was nowhere near the best Lebo at club level.
Pretty much, its still the same these days as a few friends have went through it. Its all politics in the junior grades and who you know or are related too sadly

They a bit racist to other lebs, mainly in an elitist sorta way, generally well educated and do well.
I am the same to be honest with the elitist mentality towards other Lebs, coming from an educated family and growing up not too bad plus away from the crappier areas where some of own people of lower standards reside I don't see an issue with it. I just can't stand some Lebs who are a bad stereotype or are just dumb haha

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Hazem was. He dominated the u19s at only 18 and was easily the best. You must be dominant to get grade after only one season.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
  • Robbie Farah
  • Michael Lichaa
  • Josh Mansour
  • Tim Mannah
  • Mitchell Moses
  • Hassan Saleh
Coaches John Elias and David Baysarri

Chairmen: Ray Dib, Arthur Coory,

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes Hazem was. He dominated the u19s at only 18 and was easily the best. You must be dominant to get grade after only one season.
Did you watch them with your own eyes or just read reports? Ask any Leb and they will tell you of players better than Hazem.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Did you watch them with your own eyes or just read reports? Ask any Leb and they will tell you of players better than Hazem.
Mate Hazem WAS talented. I'm not just talking about his goal kicking, he was a freakish try scorer too.
He is equal 7th.

To date, he has still scored more tries than legends such as Steve Renouf, Anthony Minichiello, Phil Blake and Reg Gasnier... just to name a few.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mate Hazem WAS talented. I'm not just talking about his goal kicking, he was a freakish try scorer too.
He is equal 7th.

To date, he has still scored more tries than legends such as Steve Renouf, Anthony Minichiello, Phil Blake and Reg Gasnier... just to name a few.
And none of that answers my question

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh
Now I get the point of this thread

Lol
Lol I think its more like , they know Hazem was the only real talented middle eastern footballer in history and it hurts but to date there are no talented Indian football players which must hurt more for others ;)

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rank the chinese players in our game
don't think there is any???

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lets be honest, it will always be one of their relatives that are better.

Status
Not open for further replies.